• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida? Server dominando

kaida ? ci co wyszli 40 vs 20 ? ci co plakali ze zucilismy w nich ava ? ci co dawajli sb free fragi z haka ? ni kojarzu :<
a sami płakaliście ze lunar to tylko ava i wave a chyba 3 podejscie w zwarciu skończyło sie tym że z waszej strony poleciały ava i wave.
tak jak napisał serko 2 fragi zostały wbite i serko sie skapował i miały lecieć bany za zabijanie tego typa bo przynajmniej nie dla nas liczą się cyferki a zabawa z tej gierki
a po trzecie
"zucilismy"
go kill yourself

translate:
this angry kid from Kayto's guild think that he is pro :(

Szady or Serko pm to me or Kayto make wm today!

I wont WM with you, cause you're not able to finish it. You had ur chance and u disbanded it after 6 hours so fuck you now, we will fight with Maja, Xymon, br teams because they fight to the end and dont cry like you :)

PS. Paradise is better than you cause they scored more frags against KAIDA, sad but true ;d

Dajecie War Mod do 1k Fragow a do 150 nie umiecie dograc . Jak Wy Macie Mase To Jest OK A Jak Ktos Ma to Gildia Usunieta Dobra X log

We fighting there against the best guilds not like Kayto who got dominando by us and put xlog ;>

Pierdolona hipokryzja :D jak wyscie sobie wbili fragi w wmku z Phaverem, to wszystko ok :D
Poza tym wbilismy na nim 2 fragi gostek, a potem wprost powiedzialem, ze jak go ktos zabije, to od razu banicja ;>
Nie jestesmy takimi smieciami jak Wy, zeby wykorzystywac taka sytuacje ;d
Lepiej przegrac z fasonem niz wygrac jak pizdy ;>
yes maybe deadly combination was best team? go kill urself idiot

yes maybe deadly combination was best team? go kill urself idiot

In this war mode they had best players from best guilds ;>
Jak nie wiesz, to sie nie odzywaj frajerze, bo nie masz tutaj nic do powiedzenia, bo ipczek zaraz pojdzie na camsika.

Don't say "never heard".. they are a good team from Aurora. They had server dominado there and honestly, im sure can have it on shadowcores.

real tibia ? you mean they swapped out in pvp

must be legends...

probably you only can reach 9 lvl in real tibia :(

actually i reached 40 than decided its very boring to level so my rl leveled me up to 100+ than i leveled again got hacked quit got bored more started playing ots realized real tibia was a joke than made this post cause you're fucking retarded

actually i reached 40 than decided its very boring to level so my rl leveled me up to 100+ than i leveled again got hacked quit got bored more started playing ots realized real tibia was a joke than made this post cause you're fucking retarded

I bet you started to play before 'swap system' and just couldn't manage to get lvls. Then you've been told by some ur tibia friends that ot is better (because they were the same cocksuckers as you and didn't know how to do smth on rl tibia) and you jointly decided that ot is better, am i right?

I bet you started to play before 'swap system' and just couldn't manage to get lvls. Then you've been told by some ur tibia friends that ot is better (because they were the same cocksuckers as you and didn't know how to do smth on rl tibia) and you jointly decided that ot is better, am i right?

nah bro i never leveled my own char :) no time for that shit next hour in 1 hour at like lvl 40? no thanks :)i had much better things to do

you are saying that people who play ots are cocksuckers and you are saying it on an OTs forum. Dude you are brilliant!

Just to make it clear, how can kaida talk about rl tibia? they played on Aurora (Exp x2 Server) ohh sorry they also played on Antica but all they did there is make boat traps or kill bots.

Yea , and you're pro mastah from Kyra because you have been exping your char for 5 years to fight in few wars

Yea , and you're pro mastah from Kyra because you have been exping your char for 5 years to fight in few wars
Where did you get this from? Majczal if you wanna post something make sure its valid, cuz u're just throwing bullshit around.

Back