• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida? Server dominando

Well, how can some random kid say shit about me? u wanna see my photo? ok i'll show u http://www20.speedy*****malware.localhost/QhZaZ/download/DSC-0024.jpg

But now show me urs ok?

In this war mode they had best players from best guilds ;>
Jak nie wiesz, to sie nie odzywaj frajerze, bo nie masz tutaj nic do powiedzenia, bo ipczek zaraz pojdzie na camsika.

chuj ze se wrzycaj ipeczka gosciu hahaha

I think that you are Calar jealous :) Why? You are spamming all the time that AURORA ISNT RL TIBIA, ITS OTS x2 exp...

We tried our bests on ANTICA, AURORA and you can ask some people about GOROMA DEPO / DEPO GOROMA and IM SURE that they will tell you some good thins about us :)

And your team?

You won war modes on shadowcores and its all. You came to telania 8.6 ot and you get crushed buy Navid's team 100-10 and later by PAJAJI ;d

Dont be mad, just try to play maybe other server than shadowcores and later tell about other teams because AL KAIDA > YOUR TEAMS.

Szadyy look, I've played kyra for many years, u can ask many ppl from kyra that used to play there. I got nothing against aurora since i will play there too, for sure they would say good things about u if u ass-licked everyone (but thats not my business) Ye I've won many warmodes on Shadowcores and thats the only ots I have had my own team, on telania it was mostly kayto leading, we lost not bcz kayto was shit, we lost cuz we had a trade team.

And also have u forgotten about Al-Kaida on 8.6 ots? u lost 90% of battles.

Last edited:
Szadyy look, I've played kyra for many years, u can ask many ppl from kyra that used to play there. I got nothing against aurora since i will play there too, for sure they would say good things about u if u ass-licked everyone (but thats not my business) Ye I've won many warmodes on Shadowcores and thats the only ots I have had my own team, on telania it was mostly kayto leading, we lost not bcz kayto was shit, we lost cuz we had a trade team.

And also have u forgotten about Al-Kaida on 8.6 ots? u lost 90% of battles.

Hamburger plx?

hahaha.

If we've ass-licked someone on Aurora, tell me atleast one guild who can confirm that. We're having warmodes with almost every principal guild. You had your dominando here on shadow, but what except that? you haven't shown anything worth attention on 8.6 or other servers.

It's all true that kaida was shitty on 8.6 but as long as i've been playing with them on 8.6 I don't remember a situation when we got 30 ppl on battle. It wasn't a guild like everlast or nowik's team like ''40 ppl or we don't fight''.

Look, I don't rly care about what u did on Aurora, something worth attention on 8.6? gotta be kiddin me.

So why you reproach kaida's low attainments on 8.6 while you did nothing better.

Well the team i used to play with did much more than al-kaida did, so maybe thats why I said it. I did nothing on 8.6 since I didn't play it that much? since I prefered to play kyra than 8.6

Is that a reason to be proud of? because you've played with other teams XDDD?

I used to play with other teams too but so what?

+

with whom you've been playing ??? some swedish teams or lonely botting 24/7 on 3 characters

Is that a reason to be proud of? because you've played with other teams XDDD?

I used to play with other teams too but so what?

+

with whom you've been playing ??? some swedish teams or lonely botting 24/7 on 3 characters

I never botted 3 characters on rl tibia, I was only playing on 1 char, there is nothing to be proud of in this game, at least not for me don't know about u. Yes I was playing with Swe's/Pl's.

and you forget about one thing. In every ots of Xinn (telania,tauria,brutalwars,ashengard) or Inwob(zivera/narvia) you boted 3 characters

Not 3, i botted at least 5. Always rp/ed/ms and 2-3 eks. Is there anything wrong with this?

I never botted 3 characters on rl tibia, I was only playing on 1 char, there is nothing to be proud of in this game, at least not for me don't know about u. Yes I was playing with Swe's/Pl's.

I meant ot botting, not rl tibia. Haven't seen you in good polish team, unless you consider good team as wipe out on enemia.

Well, maybe bcz I never wanted to be in a good team? its not hard to join some team tbh, I was playing with We Ride at the start but that doesnt make me any better does it?

Back