• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kanakashy's CS5 Photoshop Thread

Last Month I went to a psychologist,
And he told me that I was going to be a Fulfill person Because of my artist skills,
But I like more the music. :/ , but at the same time I want to be the successor of Neon xD.

Wich one its good

Being an artist or a Musician?

go for both, painting while listening to own made music gives you the inspiration to paint better and write moar music!

go for both, painting while listening to own made music gives you the inspiration to paint better and write moar music!

hehhe thank you for the awsome tip. Im making more line art now, I'll be posting them as soon as I finish them all.

I finished the line art that I messed up long ago, first time doing line art

tv2022nB1U.png

Im back from making drawings, so expect a lot of them coming up:

Misa Chibi

myE5HjmVOI.png

Right now im finishing the touches on the colored one
and don't tell me wings sucks, its not finished and I got lazy to finish them :D

Heres the CS5 Version:

STaI5K9rNf.png

Last edited:
m6kCP.png

Just logged to get an IP-Changer but decided to post this as a chrismas special drawing.
Until next time....

Bumping January Drawings

7ednb9S.png

nda8eQH.png

Will repost them when I finish these two ^

W7oFKcN.png
2YPc9Vd.png

Until next time!

Last edited:
wasup with u and dead mau ? xD

meesa likez

Thanks and how do I explain hmm.... I play music and draw/paint as a hobby (both self-taught).
So long ago i've struggled between on what to choose between music or art, but then came with the idea of integrating music related stuff on my drawings since I went for art first but didn't wanted to give up completly on music.

Hence why some of my previous drawings either have musical notes or some music producer reference or w.e

Back