• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kanakashy's CS5 Photoshop Thread

m6kCP.png

Just logged to get an IP-Changer but decided to post this as a chrismas special drawing.
Until next time....

fap fap fap fap fap fap

Real nice drawings and CS skillz meng ^.^

Thank you, have no art education at all. All self-taught.

Anyways Im bumping an old painting I made with the technique of cellshading. The lineart was made by a buddy. I just painted it.

Without background

UaqQyVI.png

With background

cyNRgg8.png

Yeah same here... I started off by making little stick figure comics with friends, then went to drawing cartoons back in the day like Timmy Turner from Fairly Odd Parents, then I stopped and now I've begun again...

Bumping this extreme old painting fail, idk what was I thinking when I was randomly doing this....

YE06MJx.png

I think you missed something, the red thing is cut off by her hair.

You're right, well umm actually this is my second try doing this kind of thing with line art + painting so :p

Anyways made 2 edits of it:

bz4TR8H.png

aEaJa6C.png

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping some oldies

zQXkogG.png

This one is about my Runescape character doing some Runecrafting:

eIMhbND.png

Really nice :D If I could only alrdy draw like this :p
How long were u practicing? I mean how long u do this whole drawing etc.

Really nice :D If I could only alrdy draw like this :p
How long were u practicing? I mean how long u do this whole drawing etc.

Been drawing self-taught for like 4 years (being active as in not entiring quitting at it)

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping with space invaders and attempt at manga drawing:

24NJWRD.png

1okKF5R.png

Kanakashy draw me a profile pic. sick of beeign the only one in otland having himself as a pic. some poop with a smile or smth. payment = U ma best fraiind :3:*<3 y""§$(!

Back