• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kathrine Layout problem.

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
I don't know if it's right place to post but, I download Kathrine Layout from -> Forgotten - Shop System :ninja:
and there is no background etc but still I downloaded it clean, didn't change anything except some lines in index.php because the created said so and I tried with untouched index.php and still same shit. Just look:

The upper part is how my layout looks, the part thats down is how it should look.
The upper part is how my layout looks, the part thats down is how it should look.

hm, well I tried latest but seems like they have some new concept with security and it won't allow me inside htdocs. Is it possible to edit?

Back