• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Killed at Level 273 by Renacashi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeo

Reaction score
Apr 13 2009, 08:50:19 Killed at Level 273 by Renacashi

Pfff, wich one of the GM's debugg'd me?
Fuckin pathetic!

Then why didn't i get debugged if i was standing right next to you, or any of the other kids get debugged, btw i have the cam of it but i will not release it it's for my eye's only :D

ah ye good excuse "i got debugged" haha yeye w/e gangstahh

For the record, GM Archez and myself where at GM Island. Emeo, you are known of lying so please take the hint and leave the server aswell as the forums. You can consider yourself very much unwanted.

...("Hello, I have not used bots since 2 clients ago")...

For the record, GM Archez and myself where at GM Island. Emeo, you are known of lying so please take the hint and leave the server aswell as the forums. You can consider yourself very much unwanted.

...("Hello, I have not used bots since 2 clients ago")...

Signed, :).

Post da cam, I was movin while utamo vita, then when it went off I just got debuggd (didn't have bots on) It's kinda sucky that you playa hatas hate so much bcuz u can't be me, wannabez... Kiss n Hugses ;)

Emeo, didn't you quit SoftCores?

"This server is so history"
Pathetic..

~Houndish

About that debug thing i will tell you the problem. At the beginning it was when GM arrived to you invisible but Talaturen found the bug and fixed it so that excuse is false. Now to the topic how you do get this thing you call debug its more auto close down of tibia, You play with Elfbot NG and the latest Elfbot NG or the Tibia client has something wrong that closes down your tibia window in different time, sometimes after 20 minutes sometime after 4 hours. So for all of you who think you get debug your wrong its because you use elf bot or it might be because many people stack at 1 SQM than it debug to. Thats the most known debug problems. If you wonder how i know, iv tried it myself.

Sincerely,
ZoOorO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back