• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Killed at Level 273 by Renacashi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zo0o0o0o0o0o he didn't debug lawl he's just trying to make himself seem less noobish (good luck with that one, kid can't even lvl his own char)

I guess would be a good idea seeing as it's just emeo crying for the attention he don't get in rl :/

Ok Pierce, first I didn't want to Reply on your stupid posts, but since your pullin' my tongue, here it goes...

A fat American kid (99,9% in USA are like you) so I don't think youre gettin bothered by that.
Thing is, remember when you told me "You play'd Bon Paras char?" I asked Bon Para about that, he laughed his ass off, and said that you only were a nub lying you know how to Ping people so you could join them on a lvl 30-40, since u never had a higher level.

Now if that isn't enough, talking about attention irl? First of all your mother is a crack-hoe = drug addict. This is something even you said, so you should not feel ashamed. Second of all, your father beats you every day, as soon he calls you, you got to go AFK for some minutes, I guess his spanking is lasting for a short while...

Now, if THAT is not enough, then lets talk about you Lvling my char, there is something I like to think about, if I don't wanna waste my beautifle eyes(sight) on Tibia, then why not let a Fatass-Nerd do it? Even if you did get cash for it, or a Great Shield wich you wanted so bad.

Only reason you guys killed me was because of the Debugg, I couldn't heal the blocker... So, now go make a new post (this tie write more than the last ones, so u loose more then 0,4% body fat) since at your weight you can loose that much by just movin your fingers.

Kthnxbye Kiddo<3~

And yet again we sink down to a 2year olds age.

@Feloth:
"WE" as in you? I suppose... And I think you've done that long time ago my son...

@Pierce:
Apr 14 2009, 07:26:27 Died at Level 325 by a demon.
Apr 13 2009, 20:14:55 Killed at Level 327 by Gandalf Alexz.

/No Comment'oh ;)

Last edited:
^
Vet, skojar pungkula...

Ask who owned Hiberna for 4years, and you'll get the answer ^^

You said you was a 200+ MS on hiberna then tell me the naame :]

Which lvl is your character?

Last edited by a moderator:
I caught him, I made him put utamo vita, and use SSA's ^^

ps:mad:Raxor:
- Alliance (Hiberna side)
- Fragged (Dark Mortals)

Old owner of:
Master Fusion.

Kthnxbye

Canavi you said you debugged when we were next to you killing you not when you were trying to heal the blocker. oops did i say that out loud ;] get your story straight buddy. Oh and by the way you begged pierce to level you character i was in vent big boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back