• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Killed at Level 273 by Renacashi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I said my sister was the crack hoe, it just shows how much attention you spend to detail. As well i couldn't care less if she lived died or was in jail for the rest of her life.

I have never once claimed or even tried to learn how to ping i usually just message one of a few kids on my msn when i need someone pinged.

My dad is usually at work most of the time he comes home around 8 pm (20:00 for those who don't know) He goes and watches tv for an hour while eating dinner and goes to sleep wakes up the next morning at 6 am and goes to work, kinda hard to fit in all these imagionary beatings.

How in the world do you presume that i'm fat, lala just because the majority of the population is "OVERWIEGHT" (which can mean 10-20 pounds once again for those who don't know) just kinda shows how much of an immature kid you really are. For the record i'm 5'11 and weigh 165 pounds (180 CM and 80KG) really fat huh :/

If you had listened, I clearly stated that "I'm a friend of the old Bon Para" not that i was one Morrrrrris knows who i am but since you never played dolera i'm guessing you don't. :)

Emil you should let actions do your talking for you instead of just trying to make childish insults on the forums

Apr 13 2009, 08:50:19 Killed at Level 273 by Renacashi
Hail.

When was it that you made me put on Utamo, oh wait probably when i put on energy ring to UE combo your DEFENCE BLOCKER. Why would i need SSA's for you, you couldn't solo me if your life depended on it + i have carried SSA's for at least 3-4 days

PS YOUR NOT KJ LALALALALALALALA

Last edited:

Ok Pierce, first I didn't want to Reply on your stupid posts, but since your pullin' my tongue, here it goes...

A fat American kid (99,9% in USA are like you) so I don't think youre gettin bothered by that.
Thing is, remember when you told me "You play'd Bon Paras char?" I asked Bon Para about that, he laughed his ass off, and said that you only were a nub lying you know how to Ping people so you could join them on a lvl 30-40, since u never had a higher level.

Now if that isn't enough, talking about attention irl? First of all your mother is a crack-hoe = drug addict. This is something even you said, so you should not feel ashamed. Second of all, your father beats you every day, as soon he calls you, you got to go AFK for some minutes, I guess his spanking is lasting for a short while...

Now, if THAT is not enough, then lets talk about you Lvling my char, there is something I like to think about, if I don't wanna waste my beautifle eyes(sight) on Tibia, then why not let a Fatass-Nerd do it? Even if you did get cash for it, or a Great Shield wich you wanted so bad.

Only reason you guys killed me was because of the Debugg, I couldn't heal the blocker... So, now go make a new post (this tie write more than the last ones, so u loose more then 0,4% body fat) since at your weight you can loose that much by just movin your fingers.

Kthnxbye Kiddo<3~

You just made yourself the most pointless person alive. 1st Insulting a whole nation with insults based on some facts you made up yourself. Then... "So, now go make a new post (this tie write more than the last ones, so u loose more then 0,4% body fat) since at your weight you can loose that much by just movin your fingers." How'd you find something like that out unless you could cut profit from it?

And for the last:
"I've achieved everything on this server:
Won most important wars.
Done all important quests.
First highest Level mage.
2nd Highest Lvl on softcores.

(I had the server in the palm of my hand, now it's time to go to bed).

17:56 You see a bed. Master Canavi is sleeping there.
~Goodnight~"
Haven't updated your info lately, eh? Faaaaaaaaaaail.

He was never the highest mage on this server seeing as DRUID'S are mages, but what can you expect he has no attentiveness for details :(

Canavi has the skill to Self-Own himself. Not many can do that.

i can! But yo im always getitng a team of like 20 people after me lol

@emeo:

Xezoc = first higher level mage.

2nd highest level on SoftCores is not something new...

And about all your other achievements... I'm tired.

Okey thanks for the info.

Thread Closed to prevent spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom