• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Killzon32 Mapping Thread

Killzon32

There killing our dudes.
Reaction score
Decided to map so I will post stuff that I make here ok:D
I will start off with this little desert thing I made.

Desert.jpg

very squarish. what does that even mean? The edges? well its so you can put into map without the boarders?

Squarish, is a word for Squary map, which itself means that your whole shape looks like a big square. and a square looks like this |_| Make it more realistic.. I mean, how many lakes are |_|...?

Not going to argue with that your right lakes are not perfect squares but thats cause its real not a 2d game where a block is like 2 meters.
Don't no how to fix tibia itself from not being "squarish" I can make it bigger and make it more squares to make it seem more realistic.
Small
Desert.jpg

Bigger
Desert132.png

the second picture i better but it is still to simple =/ check my oasis and try to map it then like my ;)

Last edited:
Anything positive to help me improve?

1. Don't make it squary
2. Think about the items you're using to detail it
3. Never use autoborder unless you are able to hide its obviousness.
4. Use RAW Palette and acquaint yourself to the map editor.

The bigger is better, but I don't feel some "magic" to this picture. The dry grass don't fit at all, try without it. Would maybe look better ;).

maybe you should add a railroad and some piece of shit, then it would look like paulos mapping.

Back