• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kinda solo style ;D

Katrila Master

Reaction score
15:17 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Razino [340] was slain by Pixlarhah [102].
:thumbup:

Lol, ye right... You soloed him (NOOOOOT)

this guy helped him.

It's getting pathetic already, you, posting pictures of someone else other than yourself, especially without permission, that's counted as a criminal act. In addition: It reveals a lot of your psychological issues.

Katrila you are really pathetic, i'm not accusing you of pinging some1 cuz ur simply to retarded to probably, but w/e. Everytime some1 dies 'solostyle' or gets kicked, lagging pretty hard, freezing for a long time a guy called Rut/Erdamonia aka Joakim Johansson is always there. Pretty hard to not accuse him of pinging right?

Jocke cant ping he get net kick when he pings, its someone els that pings him, maybe katrila i dunno but its not jocke, jocke just run there and atk them while someone is pinging them c:)

@Kaaat
Any reason to? Im just saying it's kinda weird they're always there when people die without healing. Let me tell you, 80-90% of all people in this server use a healbot, basicly the bot will never stop healing unless you're outa mana / supplies. Pretty weird how people with a bot get freezed / kicked at the time Rut or Katrila is there. I'm not saying he pings them, but he for sure has something to do with it.

^ that guy knows how to talk, so i am thinking that rut can ping and he lied to me yesterday in chat..

ice meto want to stop spamm forum 24/7 ? mby go get urself a gf? or a bf? Oo

Back