• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kinda solo style ;D

Slip i think you make yourself look way more like fool trying to pose as a gangster and put 2pac as your avatar. :/ I mean i understand your attempt to make fun of people but to break it to you they just don't care

First of I'm not posing as a gangster, I like 2pac and I listen to him all the time, and second I guess Rut is caring because he begged me to remove the picture from forum. So yeah basicly this is going well for me.

I'm glad that its going well as an 11 year old posting pictures on a game forum. How do you even know that's him? Google images for the win. I mean its just like pierces picture it's obviously real

I'm glad that its going well as an 11 year old posting pictures on a game forum. How do you even know that's him? Google images for the win. I mean its just like pierces picture it's obviously real

Its jocke on the pic, he sended me the pic on msn and told me it was him and also his real life friend sayin it him (prelude)

actually i never sent you that picture Sonny. (Prelude) did and he said it was me, There are no shown proof that it is me, but i admit it's me

First of I'm not posing as a gangster, I like 2pac and I listen to him all the time, and second I guess Rut is caring because he begged me to remove the picture from forum. So yeah basicly this is going well for me.

i don't really care anymore since everyone already know how i looked like 2 years ago

Haha! first of, are you really that proud of killing me while you guys were pinging me? If you would have soloed me in a fair way, you cud go brag about it in the forums... but not like this? No one thinks you are good bc you killed a pinged 330 ek who couldn't move nor heal?

And lol @ pic hahaha

Btw.
Denying the fact that you guys is pinging ppl to kill them is like saying 'Greg Valentino never used steroids'..

tony u have nothing to say. u suck. and btw slip just stfu, have fun with ur pic's, when is the time to show us how u look like instead of posting other ppl?? or dont u got the balls ? :S though so

Back