• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kinda solo style ;D

Just say you know how to ping, but you were scared that people would see your picture. So you lied to me, am I right?

slip why dont u just show a pic of u instead ruff boy ???? keep spamming pic's of other guys, just make u look like a fucking faggot having pic, on other guys on ur comp. get a life or get a bf

telling hes a fag in rl cuz he collects pic's of boys on his computer.

Yes I am a fag actually the one that is fag is the one that is sending me them from his team, I dont really know what they do in ventrilo with eachother so I dont really want to know that.=)

no but seriously you told me you dont know how to ping and if you knew you would ping dracos aka pierre, now you are saying I know how to ping but i get kick when i do that.

Slip Dracos is too terrible, no one even has to ping him to kill that kid.

Also slip who do you play in game? Just wondering you don't have to be scared now.

i have never said that slip

You make yourself look like a fool, listen I wont put your picture in forums!
So just tell the truth you said to me, I don't know how to ping and I wish I could take a screen of that chat we had.

Swedish: då hade du fått i dig

trans: sup

Slip i think you make yourself look way more like fool trying to pose as a gangster and put 2pac as your avatar. :/ I mean i understand your attempt to make fun of people but to break it to you they just don't care

Back