• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

River KA

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Logo-KA-V2.png

Genesis

Throughout this past year, I've been rebuilding the Kingdom Age from the beginning. With all my work, I believe that now the Kingdom Age is stable. That's why I'm releasing the BETA version.
Many have warned that the previous administration was not effective and that is why we now have a specific area on the site called BUG TRACKER, which can report any kind of server error. Moreover, to facilitate communication, we also have a forum inside.
The launch date of the BETA version is not released yet because I am providing the preparation of the server.

News

* Custom client (OTClient developed);
68vmmp.jpg

* Exclusive and fixed map (TI - Tutorial Island - retired);
23rqnva.jpg

* More than 65 quests (Introduction, Hunting Services, Quests of Smith and Role Playing Quests);
2czo4z4.jpg

* Exclusive equipments with 5 sets for each vocation and citizen set;
344zku8.jpg

* 6 Exclusive character outfits, all with 2 addons and mount system;
2qi9zqq.jpg

* New NPCs (with emoticons and offensive words systems included);
34qaelk.jpg

* Vocation, attribute and spell systems balanced;
1o1yit.jpg

* New items;
ine5hu.jpg

* Receive items from quests with security;
n82ab.jpg

* Arena for PVP fun (you don't lose anything by dying);
2qtx4c1.jpg

* Guard NPC which kills pklized players;
116kv84.jpg

* Environment system (like knead the grass and splashing the blood);
1183u3r.jpg

* Emoticons system;
2ywi907.jpg

* Hitting Creatures system;
2ufyopg.jpg

* And much more!

BETA release date:
Sunday
(check the countdown on site)

Kingdom Age BETA release!

Regards,
River.

Last edited:
huh finally :D i hope that giant cyclops is back

Yes. He is back. Hahaah

Fuck yeah<3 finally, sadly this is only test/beta looking forward to see the acctual release

I think it would look a lot better if you added
tags to the pictures, makes them easier to see other than having to click on every single picture ^^

Oh fuck, this is awesome! Bring Kingdom Age back NAO!

Wait, it this the "real" Kingdom Age from a while ago? I remember it was so awesome, in rook you got to make your own boat and swim away. Tons of custom items, monsters and spells, as in sprites. There was a flying system( I never got to :() What's up with these old serves coming back, first RoA, now Kingdom Age, I wonder whats next!

Yep it is, but now by only one owner :)

Most likely, I see chauz looking at this thread, good he is possibly back, Peroxide move your ass down from the mapping leader.

oh shit son, bout time. Hopefully this one stays up long-term. GL

I think it would look a lot better if you added
tags to the pictures, makes them easier to see other than having to click on every single picture ^^

Thanks for this comment.
Fixed.

Regards,
River.

Here's an old teaser if anyone wants to see it, I wish I got to flying that sick black dragon but the server had like super lag and then shutdown or something, can't remember exactly what happened again.
[video=youtube;00I2iaIezJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00I2iaIezJs[/video]

Rain-storms were pretty annoying, it affects your minimap with all these little blue dots.

Just noticed that only one side of the Oar in the canoe, splashes, wouldn't you been going in circles then xD?

Thanks for the comments, guys!
Special thanks to you, Chau.

Regards,
River.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back