• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I like exploring like anyone else, but a minimap doesn't mean you know anything about the server. You just see the ground floor, don't know what is there nor if there are any mysteries.

I just found this, there was a full minimap on otland once :S
kingdomagevu5.png

Feel free to ask me about OTClient I will help if I can :)

Oh, my God! This is a veeery old mini-map pic, huh? :p

Send me a private message saying your dynamic contact (skype, messenger or facebook).

Regards,
River.

Yeah, this map isnt the same as the last version. I cant see the volcano, or the water elemental lakes and the eastern part is way too broad.

yep e_e the minotaur base and vocation quests

If this fails I would love to attempt to revive it.
But that's up to you/conde2/chauz :)

Either way, looking forward to the full release! I hope the client isn't as annoying in regards to the coloring scheme of it (sort of a woodish yellow), was just too much of a distraction, but you mentioned OtClient anyway so I'm sure it'll be better :)

If this fails I would love to attempt to revive it.
But that's up to you/conde2/chauz :)

Either way, looking forward to the full release! I hope the client isn't as annoying in regards to the coloring scheme of it (sort of a woodish yellow), was just too much of a distraction, but you mentioned OtClient anyway so I'm sure it'll be better :)

Yes. It will be better.

Thanks for all comments!

Regards,
River.

You can fly? In Tibia?
Looks really nice, good luck.

Well I like exploring like anyone else, but a minimap doesn't mean you know anything about the server. You just see the ground floor, don't know what is there nor if there are any mysteries.

I just found this, there was a full minimap on otland once :S
kingdomagevu5.png

Feel free to ask me about OTClient I will help if I can :)

how the hell u dig that

Oh, Kingdom age back, NICE!
I Will play the beta, it's open?

Good luck, i wait release :D

Oh, Kingdom age back, NICE!
I Will play the beta, it's open?

Good luck, i wait release :D

Is not open yet, but I will refresh this topic with a date maybe today/tomorrow.

Thanks for the comments!

Regards,
River.

[SUP][/SUP]What about makin' Kingdom Age with gameplay from version 7.7 ??
It will be great

(I'm not advertising anything here!)
Look my project: Tibia World RPG OldSchool and you understand what I'm talkin' about!

It's a good idea for your project, but not for mine.
Because my project is based on my preferred version: 8.4.
So, looking by this way, is the same thing you have said.
I don't like the 7.7 version, sorry.

Regards,
River.

Alright then!

But in 7.7 don't have that hotkey system that you can use runes in battle window and such things, makin' the gameplay harder!
In that time, you showed your true skills!
Btw, are you brazilian ??

It looks promising ;)

Alright then!

But in 7.7 don't have that hotkey system that you can use runes in battle window and such things, makin' the gameplay harder!
In that time, you showed your true skills!
Btw, are you brazilian ??

Yes. I'm a brazilian guy.
Olá para você! :D

Yeah, CipSoft copied KA bro (mount system - horses and other mounts...)

Yeah, unfortunately. But, again unfortunately, we can't prove it.

It looks promising ;)

Thanks!

Regards,
River.

@River KA

Qual é/era o seu nick em fóruns?
Pelo que eu me lembre, o KA tinha alguns desenvolvedores muito bons, pelo que eu me lembre são (alguns): Codex, Nostradamus, Jovial, Capaverde (não lembro se realmente estava), Pedro B. (também não lembro se realmente estava) e mais uma porrada de membros ;]

-- English --

What is/was your nick in forums?
As I remember, the KA had alot of great developers: Codex, Nostradamus, Jovial, Capaverde (don't remember if he was in team), Pedro.B (he too) and alot more!

One of the best Maps/Servers ever made. Good luck on this.

Yeah, CipSoft copied KA bro (mount system - horses and other mounts...)

I don't think so, mounts are pretty much a given in nearly most favorable RPG games, Tibia was lacking it and they decided to add them, they may have added mounts because they were like "WoW has mounts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back