• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
this or a bit more regen for the other classes, i'm mage and i'm like waiting for mana all the time because my damage from my wand isnt that great :p

Yepp at the moment as a mage all you do is wait for mana and then do like 3 Icicle attacks and you Are oom again :/

On the beta River said that mages will be fine later on because everyone will live off potions.

And thats wrong in my point of view, balancing everything around potions won't make classes feel different at all, and balance issues aswell.

Wisdom (or int, the attr which increases mana) should also increase mana regen to a high extent, and potions should be nerfed, they are ridiculous.

Also spamming 20:50 Please, make donations! We need money to pay the dedicated server! Every frekkin minute is very annoying and will make players quit just because of that.

Please remove that stupid message its so greedy

Going down a ladder > 2 bugs starts to attack me > another player goes down the ladder > I can't click the ladder because of that player > I die > Awesome.

Going down a ladder > 2 bugs starts to attack me > another player goes down the ladder > I can't click the ladder because of that player > I die > Awesome.

Ever heard of Ctrl + Click the ladder and press "Use" ? :)

River, there are a lot of complaints that walking speed is too slow and exp rate is very slow, beginning on this server is demotivating.

River, there are a lot of complaints that walking speed is too slow and exp rate is very slow, beginning on this server is demotivating.

I totally agree with you and this is the only reason why i quit.

I could only take getting lvl 7 then it got piss booring. and just a plain annoyance

Every quest is crappy because of level requirement, on 9lvl I'm able to hunt rotworms, but I have to reach 10lvl to start troll tasks -.-

Notice me when requirements will be lowered and exp rate will be increased, for now I'm logging out.

yes, the fucking shitty speed is pissing me fucking off i hate that thats maybe one of my reasons to quit

The server is promising, unfortunately it's just another server to make money, he is asking for donations for a dedicated server everytime I see him online... We don't even know for how long it will be running, it was just released.

So IMO, it's just another server for money.

Last edited:
Yep that's also bad, I donated $10 once in the first release and 3 days after that they closed the server :/, nobody gave me those back

because its the wrong thread :p there is also a thread for discussion about release ^^

- - - Updated - - -

because its the wrong thread :p there is also a thread for discussion about release ^^

why keep bumping this old thread? this is not and not the one the server is fully released now

- - - Updated - - -

i know - i meant it is the reason why they were "mislead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back