• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt like to grind 500 fucking globins then 500 rotworms... thats quest was very boring . And please dont make it non pvp

Dang .. quests like that are boring as fuck, and non pvp? That would be horrible, part of Ot's are the wars :D.
On the positive hand, like 6 hours ~ til it goes on :).

I didnt like to grind 500 fucking globins then 500 rotworms... thats quest was very boring . And please dont make it non pvp
You can see in the first page, he posted a picture where a character got a skull, i guess its pvp

I played in the first release and they change it to non pvp.

I played in the first release and they change it to non pvp.

They most likely had reasons for it, pretty sure there was a PvP glitch that people were abusing to lose skulls.
So that's perhaps why they did it, a non-pvp temporary fix. I doubt it will be non-pvp on launch (not beta).

someone giving me some ideas what the server is like? the thread is kinda crap :3

someone giving me some ideas what the server is like? the thread is kinda crap :3

There's videos on youtube :)

[video=youtube;00I2iaIezJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00I2iaIezJs[/video]

Last edited:
Anyone giving this server shit obviously doesn't know it that well. This server opened so many ideas and yes it is original. The attribute system may well be in many ots however this is not the first this is rekeased do rememer that!! All these features were new and original back then.

Roa is boring imo.. It may have lots of content but it doesn't have that nostalgic spark and thats why players keep going back. This server has a legacy behind its name and there are many who follow itre you flame wait until you play the new version. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

I loved the skill system from Kingdom Age.
I prefer it to Tibia's original skilling system.

Do I get my premium account back... this server has gone up and down...too many times. -.-

You can see in the first page, he posted a picture where a character got a skull, i guess its pvp

Yes. Kingdom Age is PVP, but only for level 20+.

#Topic

2 hours left!

885801_482712461777964_1613087181_o.jpg

Regards,
River.

Do I get my premium account back... this server has gone up and down...too many times. -.-

Its up??

And its beta so im surprised it has donor options unless u get recredited on final release

I doubt it, this is just a beta. Everyone will have to start anew on the proper server.
Always be wary of what you spend your money on, especially OtServers, OT isn't 100% trustable, anything can happen.

Its up??

And its beta so im surprised it has donor options unless u get recredited on final release

It was online a few years ago, so I can only think he is referring to back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back