• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom age - Test server / Teaser II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima wait till reset..i messed up with my attributes

Suggestion: make a npc to reset attributes? pay a certain amount of cash or something

this is AWESOME(like me)!!!!
even though I can't test it yet because it says the server are closedxD

The test was only going to be online during the weekend, atleast so i heard.

Let's hope the real server stats in the comming days =D

huh? I can't get of the mencelot island :S I didn't get on a boat and now Elias don't wanna talk to me XD only say
13:06 Eleias: Farewell the awesome one. Good luck in your journey!

and I can't get of ;(

EDIT; Nevermind HAHA I just had to walk on the sea HAHA XD sorry, I did send you a mail to [email protected] about it, I thought it was a bug before I tested walk on water XD sorry!

Last edited:
i get this message everytime Your account must not contain more than 10 characters!

registration closed? xD when is this gonna be official serv?

how the fuck u make bread:mad:

You make bread by not just clicking on everything that pops up. READ THE MTF TUTORIAL.

This is a rpg server. If you dont like reading or watching awesome things happen. This is not the server for u.. There is like a awesome tutorial on bread making that teleports u thru mencelot island -.-

Where the hell can you find the bag that is supposed to be in the sewers?

You make bread by not just clicking on everything that pops up. READ THE MTF TUTORIAL.

This is a rpg server. If you dont like reading or watching awesome things happen. This is not the server for u.. There is like a awesome tutorial on bread making that teleports u thru mencelot island -.-

i mknow MTF but it was going to fast and u cant go back and see it so idk how to get the water in the damn wheat

how the fuck u make bread:mad:

Your kidding me...you make bread in fucking real tibia, making bread is the last thing you need to worry about in this game.

1. Harvest with the scythe in the fields southeast of the NPC.
2. Mill them into flour at the mill far north of the NPC.
3. Water them into dough with the trough and water barrel just left of the NPC.
3.1 Right click the trough and click on the water barrel to fill it.
4. If the oven in the NPC's house are not glowing red right click them. Then throw your dough on the oven.
5. Make sure you made 5 breads and give them to the NPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back