• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiagops is the hoster of this game. They don't have enough money to rent a dedicated for that reason you walk 1 sqm each second. Thiagops thinks that he is a good hoster while we, the players dont think that.
Kingdom of Crashage.
Kingdom of Failage.
If we put both together we got Kingdom Failcrashes.

if you complain so much because you simply can not stop talking nonsense and do something better than the kingdom age
GOOD LUCK! : D

if you complain so much because you simply can not stop talking nonsense and do something better than the kingdom age
GOOD LUCK! : D
i agree :thumbup: he complains, complains bluh bluh bluh doesnt play and still no leaves

Thiagops is the hoster of this game. They don't have enough money to rent a dedicated for that reason you walk 1 sqm each second. Thiagops thinks that he is a good hoster while we, the players dont think that.
Kingdom of Crashage.
Kingdom of Failage.
If we put both together we got Kingdom Failcrashes.

I got no lag while playing, it has to be your internet.

How can be Thiago hoster if server is hosted in the US? Could you explain me how could THAT actually work?

And, I'm from eastern Europe, probably furthest player on server and I'm 90% times lagless as I would play European server.
It's pure jealousy, nothing more nothing less..

Kingdom of stfu.
They obviously cant fund for a dedicated, so just wait a bit.

cant pay for dedicated? man there is more than 10 premium accs = 100 USD can rent server for like 2-3 months or more yeah cant pay for that

cant pay for dedicated? man there is more than 10 premium accs = 100 USD can rent server for like 2-3 months or more yeah cant pay for that

Maybe the money hasnt come through yet?

How can be Thiago hoster if server is hosted in the US? Could you explain me how could THAT actually work?

And, I'm from eastern Europe, probably furthest player on server and I'm 90% times lagless as I would play European server.

it's laggy as fuck.

Just cause ur connection sucks, doesn't mean it lags x.x

I got better internet speed than the average, so don't blame my connection _/ There's many many others that laggs also.
647744668.png

How come I don't lag? Hmm? My latency is worst from all I guess as I don't expect ppl from Asia playing ^^

I get lag spikes too, but lasts only about a split second, or so.

Sweden connection stability is close to zero? ;/

I'm suspecious to that premium accounts get "reserved" data transfer, leading the free account users to suffer.

I could be wrong, but the fact is, many do suffer from lag spikes.
And I know myself that I have a very stable internet connection, and still I'm struck with lag spikes.

But as already mentioned, they don't have any good host at the moment, 'cause at the end of the road it's all about money.
So we'll just have to be patient and support their good work.

I got no lag while playing, it has to be your internet.

i almost never lag like they do. recently iv been getting small lag spikes but thats b/c i have BT running and uploading at 650kb/s~ if i turn it off then im pretty much lag free. i occasionally get lag spikes but i never freeze or have the game jump.

lmao ddos attack
run for your lives :D

where is mock and the staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back