• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and next week they wont host the serv because the hoster died or something.. wouldn't get surprised if they said something like that lool
Then they saiiid summer break.. We going on vacation etc... until next year its oonline :):ninja:

Then they saiiid summer break.. We going on vacation etc... until next year its oonline :):ninja:

No they will keep make lame excuses and then at 21th December 2012 they will blame on the Apocalypse so the serv wont come up :(

o_O after reading BR forums

When terms ALL ready to launch, we spread the news and the forums etc a few hours before starting the server.

The launch should take no more than a few days (almost 1 week, or even that).
Let's hope

Sincerely,
NIRK.

Yes, it is taken from translator, but some respect + it's quite understandable ^^

Site up..Finally Working...
No Sign Up Avilable Yet....
Well Be Working Soon...I Guessing ^^
Hopfully It Well Work After This Week...

Edit:Client Dosent Work..+Sign Up..
+Others Stuff...
What does work..:Staff/Whos Online..Search Char../And So On..
Check ur Selfs..^^

This feels like flying an airplane. When the pilot lands (Website is up) Everyone starts cheering. Then you have to wait some minutes (days in this case). Before you can get out (Server starts)

The website means a shit. The website can be awesome, nice... BUT if the game is offline, for what is the use of the website to be online? So dont be happy or yes as you wish.

The website means a shit. The website can be awesome, nice... BUT if the game is offline, for what is the use of the website to be online? So dont be happy or yes as you wish.
look spammer all-knower, maybe they have the web online to test something, or add a new feature etc how can you say that they did it to bother the players without having the server online?:thumbup:

Whats the web site? Kingdom-age.net dont work for me? ..

Nvm forgot the www.~ needs for this .. xD

Means we are 1 step closer to actually playing the game again.

And they finally cleared database too.

yesh :( my chars

Are you crying because they deleted your char? Come on! lol.
Im not spammer, you're the spammer because you've the 2x replies in this thread. (If what you understand as SPAM is reply this thread)
And who said that Im an "All-knower"? ;)

? i dont feel pity for my lvl 10 chars w00t
i havent replied that much in this thread, wish i had done that

This feels like flying an airplane. When the pilot lands (Website is up) Everyone starts cheering. Then you have to wait some minutes (days in this case). Before you can get out (Server starts)

So true ^_^ hahaha

Nirk posted at OTBR ( decently translated so you can understand )

Take it easy.
We are working to make Kingdom Age PERFECT, in order to launch soon.
So, for every new system, spell, or something new we make, we got test everything so the same mistake doesnt happen again.

I'd be thankful if you stop asking when its gonna launch, as it was supposed to launch saturday, but unfortunately we didnt have everything ready to launch at that exact time, so you, Kingdom Age players, got disappointed, so we are not going to give a new exact date for launching because we don't know when we will have everything ready to launch.
When EVERYTHING is ready to launch, we gonna spread the news through forums etc some hours before launching.

But, the release shouldn't take more than some days (close to 1 week or less)
Lets hope

I know someone already posted, but this is better, and I hope it helps clearing people mind

I got a boner when I saw the site was up. Then when I noticed the server isn't up... Instant flaccidity. ):

So guys, remember when talking shit on us when we was posting about the waiting list on PO thread? now u're the ones spamming.. Did we say something? No.(expect this post) why did you insult us?

So guys, remember when talking shit on us when we was posting about the waiting list on PO thread? now u're the ones spamming.. Did we say something? No.(expect this post) why did you insult us?

OMG yea you are actually right :eek:

yez go make complaint and give us hosted boardssss *sigh*retarded mods and admins*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back