• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well they did the same at the PO thread, but it were a bit more pages as this, but still..

Well, atleast they're trying to fix things. Getting up to 40 and then figuring out things are bugged are going to destroy the server for sure... Kingdom Age Team, we're counting on ya!

Trying to release A SHITLOAD OF STUFF in one installment is not smart.

Everyone will be bored of 'all these new features' they're adding within a week.

Oh well, guess we know how long updates will actually take when it is actually open.

Those with brains, thanks for understanding;Those without, don't bother commenting.

I have to agree. I was expecting a few simple bug fixes, not redoing every game feature. I can only hope they won't be cramming this much into every update once it's online. :s

They'll update it.
Then leave it for around a year.
Then either close it or update it again.

Trying to release A SHITLOAD OF STUFF in one installment is not smart.

Everyone will be bored of 'all these new features' they're adding within a week.

Oh well, guess we know how long updates will actually take when it is actually open.

Those with brains, thanks for understanding;Those without, don't bother commenting.

ur so right man..i tought they going to fix some simple bugs not remake the whole server....but just hoping it well be good..

It's not so strange. Agree 100% with the sr. Taffy. They said "We are going to balance the vocations" and fix some bugs. They didnt say a shit about making a remake and now they're doing it.
Well done, lol.

Cyber, can't u bitch more? It's becoming more and more pathetic. If you dislike the staff, who forces you to play it? You can simply ignore this thread, can't you?

@Down
Another one >.>

Leave the read if u don't like it, gosh

Last edited:
Kingdom Age will be released this Saturday!

Nice joke but I saw better jokes than this one.
;) Oh! Is your name Failure? Ah for that reason you failed at first release.

PD: Remember, if you fail again, make a GOOD excuse because the last one... was bad. (Thiagops was sleeping) < bad excuse I think.
For the next time make a GOOD excuse as I've said one live above :)

Last edited:
Cyber, can't u bitch more? It's becoming more and more pathetic. If you dislike the staff, who forces you to play it? You can simply ignore this thread, can't you?
i dont dislike them noobak, i just say that this is the same that happened last week. they should not announce anything, just finish, test release and then they tell us instead of having us waiting for a release date and then no release at all:thumbup:

Little respect for such work? Sure, it didn't happen last Saturday, everyone blamed them FEW days.
Now we have official info, can't u really wait until Saturday and see how it goes? Really, is it so big deal..

well, u seem to not be waiting :)
and we had official info last week too

And everything is perfect? There can't be a mistake? Never bug can appear?

Use ur head, and think little bit. You really think they didn't want to launch it? Really, do you?

First think what u gonna write and then press the button >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back