• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Kingdom of Nyx 7.4: Mapper, Scripter.

Reaction score
I'm looking for two people to work along side me in Kingdom of Nyx. You by no means have to be the best at what you do, but a certain level of skill is required. The goal for the server is to be done in a few months (2-3). Speed isn't the most important thing, I understand that people have lives outside of open-tibia, I myself do not dedicate every moment of free time to this server. There isn't any deadlines or requirements for speed but it is a must that your active working on it. Ideally you should be able to put in one hour a day. That's about what I can do with school and work. As far as the specifics of the server (as in the direction its headed) I have that planned out and don't have any plans to change it really, if you would like to join the team then you should share that same perspective. Quest and mapping and such are completely open to idea and have no real limits. Communications skills are a must, communication between the mappers and the scripter is extremely important, while making a quest or a npc that corresponds with something specific. There will be regular chats about the server, you should also have no problem getting a long with other people. A certain level of maturity is also required, being a staff member on the server requires a certain amount of discipline to avoid being biest. Obviously the production of items for secondary characters or friends is forbidden and anything similar. Upon completion the server will be hosted on a VPS, to prevent any lags. Currently I am mapping and making simple npcs. Also the server is being hosted off my computer when needed to test things.

Mapper: You don't need to be the best mapper, you do need to understand how to map something playable and somewhat enjoyable to the eye (this is basic considering 7.4). The most important thing is playability.

Scripter: You need to be very knowledgeable in lua, nearly all the scripting will fall on your shoulders I can pick up on some minor things as I'm currently in the process of learning lua. npcs and actions shouldn't be a problem for you. Regarding npcs we are using Jiddo's npc system so you may need to familiarize yourself with that. You'll need to be able to make npcs that are capable of giving multiple task quests. As far as actions go most of them will be simple, you'll be required to make some scripts such as quest doors because some minor things like that are missing; the difficulty of most actions will be placing something on x pos and pull a lever teleports you to y pos.

If you interested in joining the Nyx team please post a message with your age, location, position, language spoken, abilities. Feel free to elaborate on the ability section, use your imagination; also a sample of some mapping is required if you'd like to join under that.

For some information on the server you can visit this thread: http://otland.net/f57/teaser-i-kingdom-nyx-7-4-a-44831/

I only want one person for each position because I want to keep the team small and organized. You must be able to work together well in a small team like this.

Hello, i will help you out. Im a mapper i have 1 year experience. I work very well with other people. I do have experience but i dont have any examples with me.

Name : Dylann
Nickname : Jones
LAngage : English only
Tibia experience ( 8-9 years )

Back
Top Bottom