• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kishar's latest works. Official Thread

I like this one :D xD (pretty dark T_T)
fz46pp.png

Im mapping the ghost land for Medieval Lands :) Forgot some details to the north :mad:
sbp611.png

Trying to make an entrance to Orcs
Tips please :wub:
aa793q.gif

Last edited:
Wow thats pretty Creative to use a city inside a huge mountain so cool and creative loved the temple and everything except ghost land as you said need more details

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333

Just a screen from the beginning inside the orc fortress :p
Just because I'm bored xD

zjzt1r.png

Listen up! This is a question from me to you! Should I change my Mapping style to something more simple and cleaner More RPGish? Or keep on using the style that Im using now? Please reply. :eek:

Change! You should focus on playability, shapes, and what to put where rather than spamming objects everywhere.

I see that your style is like rpgish style but with a 1/2 present of more details which is your special touch , and every mapper should have his own touch so i think you should keep your own style while caring of The Player ability to walk and stuff.

The so called "RPG" style aka "noob" style is just an excuse for being terrible if you ask me. Icetear knows all about it

Honestly I have to say that I like showoff more now. Maybe I don't map showoff style, but I like to watch Showoff more.

But it's nice Kishar. Keep it up.

Im not so active right now. It is a festival this weekend. Next week Im going to work.

More Mappings soon

Nice nice, but that Dirty Mountain looks kinda Squary on the buttom.

Back