• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kishar's latest works. Official Thread

The so called "RPG" style aka "noob" style is just an excuse for being terrible if you ask me. Icetear knows all about it

I disagree 100%.
People here at OTLand consider poof as a great mapper, I played 2 of his maps ingame, it's fucking terrible to walk in.

Clean and simple maps <3

Black Knight
k8gyb7.png

Bored

The so called "RPG" style aka "noob" style is just an excuse for being terrible if you ask me. Icetear knows all about it

Why reply to a guy thats already banned but whatever...

RPG = playable
Showoff = screenshot for forum

No need to mention there are good and bad mappers in both categories :)

Just a small screen from "inside" the gate. I need ideas! Inspiration. Post a link to a cool screen / movie where I can find some. :)
I don't like it actually. I have to fix alot in it. So this is my Bump xD
49025861.png

I have to start map more! But I got summer work >.< ITS SO BORING! Taking care of the old people..

Last edited:
well, the entrance looks amazing don't change a thing!
I'll try to post a nice pic:)

EDIT:

fortress.jpg

Fortress_entrance.jpg

17_inside_castle.jpg

p175767-Inside_Dundonald_Castle.jpg

I hope this wioll help you to get inspired ^_^

Lol, Kishar, Guess I will post some of my pictures from my summer vacation? :D, been in lots of castles xD

k8gyb7.png

49025861.png

Update. Inside BK Castle. Will come more!
9mtpsx.png

Wops see a wall fail xD

Last edited:
Just for showoff. Took me a while because it's hard to find details in SimOnes.
fbb5jz.png

Soon Im getting my summer work $$ ;) Then I will buy a new computer :D, After that I can use RME again ;D;D

Back