• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kishar's latest works. Official Thread

This one is only for showoff, Not for TFE :p
I'm abit bored and very tired now. Going to bed. Cya tomorrow :*
xq90xh.png

ps. RME works again for me :D

This one is only for showoff, Not for TFE :p
I'm abit bored and very tired now. Going to bed. Cya tomorrow :*
xq90xh.png

ps. RME works again for me :D

Looks nice, but kinda empty =/

I'm quite tired of mapping now. School has started. Going in a new class. I will not have anytime for mapping. Started in High School, that means I have to study more. So I decided to quit Mapping and OTLand. I wont come online anymore. I hope you will have a good time here ;). Close this thread please.

Srry patanra, I hope you will success with the Project without me. :) (Y).

:* Love you all ;)

I'm quite tired of mapping now. School has started. Going in a new class. I will not have anytime for mapping. Started in High School, that means I have to study more. So I decided to quit Mapping and OTLand. I wont come online anymore. I hope you will have a good time here ;). Close this thread please.

Noooooooooooooo! :(

Good luck Kishar! I got 3 more moth to map, then i also start high school.

i won't Belive you everyone says it ... only me that left otland but i didnt say it and i success just came back in like 6 month.

Alright, Im back online :), the net got so feaking boring without OTLand. I think I've lost some of my mapping skills, but I gonna get them back.
Posting something new tonight :) Im going to be with my cousin right now.

:* kisses

I cant stop mapping xD haha, Im addicted ;P

Back