• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Komic's Exhibition

Komic

MChem
Reaction score
This is a thread for my maps that are not related to the UK project.

To start off with here is a tropical island I'm working on.

Town:

townv.png

town2x.png

town3.png

town4l.png

Some beaches:

beachdr.png

beach2q.png

Ruins:

ruinsr.png

There's not much to do on the first pictures. I mean, they're good, but it feels abit empty. Don't really know what do add tho. Perhaps some stones? Or something.

Yeah I see what you mean with the emptiness. It is the transparency of grass tufts on jungle grass that is the problem. Don't particularly want to cover the map in small stones though, although could increase the amount nearer the mountain walls.

Some new pictures. Dworcs:

dworc.png

dworc2.png

You are really good to use the sprites just as they're supposed to be used. However your mapping looks a bit boring, imo.

Got distracted during hydras. Decided to do something inspired by the Plitvice waterfalls.

waterfallr.png

Didn't come out like i wanted.

looks... complicated.. hopefully once you fill the mountain floors, it will look better :>

Whats up with the jungle borders on top of the other ones? That looks really fugly ;S if you change that the pic would look pretty cool. also one of the top waterfalls have mountain borders under it >.<

The borders are meant to make it look more overgrown, like a jungle. Which waterfall? 3rd from the right?

Back