• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Komic's Exhibition

Hey, how did I miss this thread?! The city & beaches are great, I agree with HesteN on the jungle grass borders @ waterfall though.

P.S I haven't seen you on MSN lately, I wanna talkie talkie! :p

Hey, how did I miss this thread?! The city & beaches are great, I agree with HesteN on the jungle grass borders @ waterfall though.

P.S I haven't seen you on MSN lately, I wanna talkie talkie! :p

I'm on now

Rotworms
rots.png

Decent for a rotworm spawn, but I like it. Some things could've been better.

Such as?

Personally, I don't like the gray gravel but that's for continuity.

I do like:

1. It's something "New". Not new, but you were thinking outside the box.
2. The holes is cool, makes me thing of rotworm when I see the picture.
3. The border usage is well made.

I don't like:

1. The grey gravel on the dirt. You could've used the Red Gravel abit more.
2. That you didn't use more Mountain Edges on the grey mountains.
3. The new "Dark Grass thingys".
4. The mountain in the middle has straight edges on the north side.

But good work Komic! I wanna see more of this.

Thanks, below are the answers to the dislikes to let you know my thinkings.

1. Agreed
2. Matter of taste, pathing and laziness - will add a couple more.
3. Matter of taste.
4. I thought it looked better that the wall matches, instead of having one flat (transistion wall) the rest rough (normal wall)

Crab Hole
crabk.png

Undeads
undeads.png

Looks good mate, dislike the red stairs on the first pic, dosent suit it imo u should have a hole there too :p

My first tought about the second pic was "that dosent suit undeads.." but on second tought, why not? I would put pirate skeletons there tho, and perhaps some chests around and it looks like something from pirates of the carribean, undead pirates and their tresures, yarr !

Keep it up man :)

Earth Elementals

65818573.png

<border already fixed>

ee2s.png

Think I might re do the second picture in a slightly different style at some point.

Wow, looks great man, but the waterfall looks to plain, use some stones in it, perhaps some plants, other then that it looks really good :)

New idea for a town, based on Boardwalk empire. Which looks best wood or stone?

boardwalkd.png

Well.. I think that the Wood "bridge" looks really good, but I dislike the wood houses.
So I'll say:
Mix stone with wood (A) XD

Wood sucks imo
if you'd do the stone houses with the liberty bay walls and do the walls at the beach with mountain archways then I'd love the first one

the walls start with windows of ID 6466, but then it suddenly jumps one thousand IDs so I can't say ID x to ID y

Back