• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kuhiscripts now opensource

kuhi

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Kuhicop
Hello everybody!

As I'm out of time but I always wanted to improve my projects, I just decided to open source them.

I hope this helps someone and maybe the community wants to keep an eye and improve something.

This is the link to github: Kuhicop - Overview (https://github.com/Kuhicop)

There you can find scripts with OCR (optical character recognition), Image recognition, memory hacking, web scrapping, etc. Like:
  • 3 different tibia bots
  • 2 web scrappers for Tibia
  • 1 Team Fortress 2 crafting bot
  • FIFA18 PC Ultimate Team bot
  • Black Desert timer for boss spawn

1 Tibia bot is made in vb.net working with memory, 1 is made in AutoIt working with ImageSearch, and last one is being developed in Python using pyautogui.

For that 2 last bots (AutoIt and Python) the goal of the project is to make a Tibia Bot easy to update by the user so you can move from one server to another one without changing the software, only the settings and images (if needed).

If you make any changes to any of my codes, please make a pull request or create a new branch and I will link it to main repository.
But don't make any changes to keep them private.

I will try to support as much as I can.

which features the bot has?
vb.net bot have alerts, runemaking, targeting, looting (needs to be improved), trainer, healer, fishing, etc
python only have menu (it's being developed I just started 1 week ago in my spare time)
autoit bot have runemaker and alerts but I didn't test it (should work)

Keep in mind I'm not releasing script-kiddie content, if you want to use my software you have to edit it to work for you.
I'm not releasing codes that took me many hours of coding for kids that only want to run it and don't even think in the coder work.
This is more like a learning purpose example, more than something ready to run.
But I will support every issue open in my github, I just want people to learn not to get homeworks done.
I hope you understand it.

Last edited:
Back