• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

kumpel team

haha i didnt leave server? and i never got my arse kicked by pushejro either please tell me which char i died on by pushejro please tell me

hahhahaa shaun for the last time you got raped !
YOU ARE SINCE PUSHEJRO WARMODE WHERE YOU RAGEQUITED AN INSULT !
SHAUN IS AN INSULT !!!
#PieceOfShaun
#ShaunProPusher
#ShaunMcCombo
#ShaunAureraGlobal
#WhyPlayHexeraWhereMyAssGetKickedFromPushejroWhenIcanPlayAureraGloabalToKillBrWihtoutBot

Shaun still acting big.... i cant believe
shut ur mount mc combo piece of shaun xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it sounds good

idk ask that kid he said i left server because of you guys ahaha
In fact you did: We were about to start waring against Pushejro and u said "Can't warmode, got better thinks to do, you don't know that there's a real life over there?". Then we paged you: "WHY U PAGE FUCKING BASTARDS I DON'T COME WARMODE FUCK OFF". Obviously you did all this to chris ban you from VT and then you can say "Faggots i was up to come warmode but u banned me fuck off". And i tought... If you say that you got better thinks to do, why you came all over the warmode behind us trying to make something?XDDDDDDD shaun the pro sneaker znam znam cya

haha finnaly nil you tell the truth yes i did say that and yes i did come warmode to mw you guys xD

just an excuse like jay when i attacked you was sd me back same with jay so dont come out with all this shit

just an excuse like jay when i attacked you was sd me back same with jay so dont come out with all this shit
HHAHAHA wtffffffffff i was busy on real life, if you don't have real life it's not my problem xD! i wasn't even on laptop fucking braindedekkkkk

idk ask that kid he said i left server because of you guys ahaha
Well first of all you acted big on forum. You told us to come on Shadow cuz your team would smash us. No we didnt kill you, because you dont even logged in lol !!! All your teammates wrote on forum that you are charlover and retard at the same time thats y they kicked you of the team. OMFG Shaun come on do you want a second Warmode ? We can fight against your MC Chars if you want to .

haha nah waste time i told nil all day fix team and he dont come war on aurera so fuck you

Aurora * And I'm good for waring on a monkey server. You've been making out you had a team here, which I'm guessing is another lie, like the job you were supposed to be starting ages ago, and you're 'secret' 376 char you pretended to have. Is there anything that comes out of your mouth that isn't bullshit.

Enjoy bananas

first of all you are wrong its aurera global, secondly as i was speaking to ur team today they said they wont play shadowcores never mind war there so you dont got team, and thirdy i have a 370 and last enjoy dedek server

Back