• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

kumpel team

Haha still chatting shit on here I see? But you guys haven't logged since you got fucked by bezieh? Anyways like I said I'm not playing shadowcores cba with the shit you guys spread and I ain't got nothin to prove

Haha still chatting shit on here I see? But you guys haven't logged since you got fucked by bezieh? Anyways like I said I'm not playing shadowcores cba with the shit you guys spread and I ain't got nothin to prove
Nobody blaming them you still dont recognize that you are the biggest troll, noob, idior, retard this list can go on if you want to.
At least they fought. AS far I can see you can only kill bot chars with mc s and spam on forum "dominando" afterwards. Hey mr Bodybuilder do you really cant deal with it that everybody give a fuck on you. PLease do me a favour go home and die random.
Shaun Jones R.I.P. never heared of him b4 but Rest in Peace stupid piece of Aurera Global

Haha somebody is mad and your wrong I war against them before first war they lost 20 to me 4 or 5 to them. Second war was 20 to us 19 to them they brought a team that was even in the guild with them and also we had bombels team boxing us also so before you start shouting your mouth off like I said I'm not playing shadow ATM so idc what the cunts do and in that matter idc what you post of forums either

Haha somebody is mad and your wrong I war against them before first war they lost 20 to me 4 or 5 to them. Second war was 20 to us 19 to them they brought a team that was even in the guild with them and also we had bombels team boxing us also so before you start shouting your mouth off like I said I'm not playing shadow ATM so idc what the cunts do and in that matter idc what you post of forums either
and then you woke up with semen on pants

you'll be sniffing chris's ass in a few days to see if its ripe for your asslicking to get back into the team
bcos once again no friends no team no motive to live bcos tibia = your life

go get bullied off another server

Last edited:
kidding me? only reason i came back in the first place was because alex asked me? if you think i cared that much about getting kicked i would of shut my mouth but ofc idc really like i said i always got a team so why you dont got exp again 2:00 in the morning faggots you really say all this shit but not a single one of you guys been online in the day for 3 days now so really please dont chat shit to me

2015 = nothing to prove on shauncores

why u so excited about playing with mcs and commanding ur chars

no no not my mc he wasnt afk when he was attacking but anyways you active here not in game?
shame u wont leave pz when people come for you
but as soon as they go afk your no fear attitude comes in tact

jays dedek lets celebrate
524407_405520316174388_999467978_n.jpg

Last edited:
nobody came for me today and even if they did i was full afk ml train and when i came for jay i died so what? he justed die but anyways nick dont go make fake comments/ messages cuz really doesnt work

nobody came for me today and even if they did i was full afk ml train and when i came for jay i died so what? he justed die but anyways nick dont go make fake comments/ messages cuz really doesnt work
u got your ass fingered little boy

Back