• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

kumpel team

You got no idea how stupid your team looks when they get wiped out by 4 players without bot and zero communication between each other.
clean ue combo with zero communication? oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coolio
vent got pinged so sir pls no
hope you enjoy saintz xed
he's been preparing for this moment all his life

If you think doing an ue combo without having someone counting to three is hard then I must say wow. But that won't matter much now since whenever we're on you will be in pz otherwise you will get a fast ticket back to temple.

If you think doing an ue combo without having someone counting to three is hard then I must say wow. But that won't matter much now since whenever we're on you will be in pz otherwise you will get a fast ticket back to temple.
talking a lot of shit for a team that got humilated in poi the other day and hid in pz for the rest of the day. harix was getting pumped and died earlier because saintz dont know how to pot eachother

SPAMUE.COM?????? HARIX KILLING OWN MEMBERS. TUTU

"jeje i trick husu and go trap him in dragon lord defense".
Ends up getting killed 3 times
Jul 18 2015, 04:03:52 Killed at Level 306 by Ak Levii
Most damage
and by Kalosha
Last hit
Jul 18 2015, 03:54:48 Killed at Level 308 by Wezy
Most damage
and by Hesu
Last hit
Jul 18 2015, 03:50:33 Killed at Level 310 by Wezy
Most damage
and by Husu.

Keizer cares for you ladies and gents.

shame u wont leave pz when people come for you
but as soon as they go afk your no fear attitude comes in tact

jays dedek lets celebrate
524407_405520316174388_999467978_n.jpg
WOAH is that the pulcino pio?!

omg jay your full of shit first of all it was 5 of us not one us using vent, second took us 3-4 mins you was dead, third you wasnt afk when you was attacking us so really stop bullshitting i died and idc but really you always got to lie

when i was attacking you????

"jeje i trick husu and go trap him in dragon lord defense".
Ends up getting killed 3 times
Jul 18 2015, 04:03:52 Killed at Level 306 by Ak Levii
Most damage
and by Kalosha
Last hit
Jul 18 2015, 03:54:48 Killed at Level 308 by Wezy
Most damage
and by Hesu
Last hit
Jul 18 2015, 03:50:33 Killed at Level 310 by Wezy
Most damage
and by Husu.

Keizer cares for you ladies and gents.

WOW, 20 + ppl VS 1 Ek? WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

haha make so much shit up really its kind of funny because i know your mad cuz you died well you must be mad for making all these lies up but anyways go log only when im pz

and? where you want to go with this one?

maybe you can go cry to your mom about it cuz we are not nice you you? yes? ok? now shut up sheep boy

@memzie

memzie New Member
Can't u guys do something about it? because I just donated that day and I don't want to donate again just because I didn´t know that bug.
I lost 8kk~ All I got left is some noobsets

you try insult me? but look this? maybe go cry to tutors again fucknig retard

@memzie

memzie New Member
Can't u guys do something about it? because I just donated that day and I don't want to donate again just because I didn´t know that bug.

Why the fuck u tagging memzie and putting his profile details? What bug? Wtf xD? Btw thats not even memzie's profile o_O

because nil i can do what i want? who is gonna stop me? cunts reload maybe? or maybe chris so called playing rl tibia now? btw gratz ill be waiting 20:00 english time for you guys so called kill me xD

@memzie

memzie New Member

because nil i can do what i want? who is gonna stop me? cunts reload maybe? or maybe chris so called playing rl tibia now? btw gratz ill be waiting 20:00 english time for you guys so called kill me xD
wtfs going on loooooooool
has shaun just tried his first beer
so fucking autistic it makes me want to donate £5 a month

@memzie

memzie New Member

hahhahaa shaun for the last time you got raped !
YOU ARE SINCE PUSHEJRO WARMODE WHERE YOU RAGEQUITED AN INSULT !
SHAUN IS AN INSULT !!!
#PieceOfShaun
#ShaunProPusher
#ShaunMcCombo
#ShaunAureraGlobal
#WhyPlayHexeraWhereMyAssGetKickedFromPushejroWhenIcanPlayAureraGloabalToKillBrWihtoutBot

Shaun still acting big.... i cant believe

Back