• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

kumpel team

gajs i fucking girls look my bi ceps shaun fucks sheeps
THE FORUM PLAY IS FUCKING REAL

edit : why would you feel the need to prove yourself against ppl on a online forum?
br?

maybe i have gay voice, but atleast im fucking girls. the only pussy you ever see is shauns ass when he bends over to let you fuck him:p
u acting so big piece of shaun u can do a shit with your trade team :D just bring me sds on fury gate

u acting so big piece of shaun u can do a shit with your trade team :D just bring me sds on fury gate

you trying to insult me, wow bomel from polandtrade.com

BAS Kanker wielki, Veziv no play????? thats why you go other polak team?:p

you trying to insult me, wow bomel from polandtrade.com

BAS Kanker wielki, Veziv no play????? thats why you go other polak team?:p
u tryed to smash us but u your still fucking piece of avalancz :DD its no point to fight with randoms like u

bombels how about suck my dick im not with these retards and jay as your there aswell bend of piece of norway cunt

kaguya, they wanted no avalance, then they cry we avalance even tho they start avalance. GRATZ BRAINDEDEK!

Back