• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

kumpel team

you wasnt afk you msg me before i even attacked you hahahhahaha i can post another pic to prove retard dont chat shit

haha omg you thick i came on my ek to die think i care about 260 ek? and actually you killed me like 4-5 times if you think i care about dying think i would of come back 5 times? but nil thougth you was quiting server because dyablo ddos you?

FORUM FIGHT.
Kappa
lUf6GYo.jpg
xDDDDDDDDDDDD

you trying to insult me, wow bomel from polandtrade.com

BAS Kanker wielki, Veziv no play????? thats why you go other polak team?:p
why u mad boy
veziv playing 7.4 exping manual orc fortress i aiint have time for that shit
better to loggin 30 minutes shadowcores and crush some randoms like you who talk more on forums becuz they literally have 0 pvp at all

haha omg you thick i came on my ek to die think i care about 260 ek? and actually you killed me like 4-5 times if you think i care about dying think i would of come back 5 times? but nil thougth you was quiting server because dyablo ddos you?
so
Pushejro 47 - 1 Cunts
Xed 0 - 5 Cunts (me sorry adolf no be cunts adolf be spawn blocker kkkk)

which one do u think we care more about
but oops forgot u was pushejro

Back