• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kvidinge is back! Real map 8.0 [SWEDEN]

Bazzese

Experienced Noob
Reaction score
Exp Stage starting 150 ending 5x

items drop well skills comes fast, a little faster atk also.

Well that's abit of the info rest you need to see for yourselves.

Acc:Home - Kvidingot

Online 24/7 except when it's updates

Some custom items such as, Viper star (85 atk)

Viper Sword (120 atk)

Crystal Wand (Deal 500-1000 damage)

I'm not the owner of the server, He asked me to advertise it on here because he's not a member at otland.

But i am more then willing to help you out if you start (=

Woops almost forgot to post the ip haha

: kvidingeot.mine.nu

If you wanna see screenshots tell me ;D

Lol, it seems like a download-and-run type of server to get money from donations.

Still addicted to Pokemon Online?

Lol, donations? not really you get that items in a custom quest. And it's really hard so stop being such an idiot. They don't have donations at all, Ah well you don't know what you're missing :)

If he'd make it a serious RL map, without custom parts that pretty much ruins it. More people would consider it. Maybe be more professional and think clear, advertise it by his own. Else this server shouldn't be recommended if the owner doesn't know how to do the basic things.

If he'd make it a serious RL map, without custom parts that pretty much ruins it. More people would consider it. Maybe be more professional and think clear, advertise it by his own. Else this server shouldn't be recommended if the owner doesn't know how to do the basic things.

otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server

click anywhere. seriously, anywhere and you get your Real Tibia map without customs..

Why does all servers have to be 100% as real tibia else it's a noob server? or is it because you can't play without having tibia.wikia.com to read every step you should take to avoid get stuck in a hole or what the heck?!

Pretty much yea, if you want custom parts, just make a custom map, hard? everybody have their own opinions, and in my opinion. Custom maps are boring unless it's a crazy mapper doing it.

Also, the only reason i want a clear real map is because of the wars, I don't want to find them in custom cities in an unserious server. No server with real map + custom parts is serious in my eyes.

Pretty much yea, if you want custom parts, just make a custom map, hard? everybody have their own opinions, and in my opinion. Custom maps are boring unless it's a crazy mapper doing it.

Also, the only reason i want a clear real map is because of the wars, I don't want to find them in custom cities in an unserious server. No server with real map + custom parts is serious in my eyes.

lol? what the fuck it doesn't ruin anything there's 1 custom part on this server i know about, lol

@lostboy i copied the information from otservlist, heh

If you're just going to complain you can just shut up instead

Baz, I'm not here to be negative. I'm posting for myself and some others perpesctive. Sorry if I offended you at any chance.

Nice just gotta love 8.0 ue! :D and btw I saw you posting on the pokemon forum that you had a anti logout macro :p send it please?

lol? what the fuck it doesn't ruin anything there's 1 custom part on this server i know about, lol

The only thing NOT custom is the map. Like none of the "real tibia" NPCs, weird teleport to ferumbras tower on the boat, free travel, fast attack, etc. Either you didn't play more than 2 minutes or you're just lying.

Nice just gotta love 8.0 ue! :D and btw I saw you posting on the pokemon forum that you had a anti logout macro :p send it please?

nah i dont have that tool someone asked me about it.

@Tristan Polaris Oh so npc's? haha go play rl tibia if you want the real npc's, If you ever played a 8.0 real map you should know there is often a ferumbras tower tp. free travel? oh please there's not many ots who don't use free travel, you're just using some weird reasons nobody cares about. If you really care this much i think you should try this out tibia.com. okay? it's like 1x faster atk wow big deal once again go play rl tibia.

nah i dont have that tool someone asked me about it.

@Tristan Polaris Oh so npc's? haha go play rl tibia if you want the real npc's, If you ever played a 8.0 real map you should know there is often a ferumbras tower tp. free travel? oh please there's not many ots who don't use free travel, you're just using some weird reasons nobody cares about. If you really care this much i think you should try this out tibia.com. okay? it's like 1x faster atk wow big deal once again go play rl tibia.

Stop being so ignorant Baz, the reason why he mentioned it was because there's no other 8.0 real map that reflects on the previous real tibia 8.0. You have to think before you post, now I lost my respect for you after seeing how you reply back to people, instead of having a normal discussion. Lol

Stop being so ignorant Baz, the reason why he mentioned it was because there's no other 8.0 real map that reflects on the previous real tibia 8.0. You have to think before you post, now I lost my respect for you after seeing how you reply back to people, instead of having a normal discussion. Lol

well if people disslike the server they don't have to bump this thread, actually i don't care how many people respecting me at otland.

I never ever seen a 8.0 ot without a tp to ferumbras tower but that's just me, There is not many serious 8.0 servers,there are barely no real maps. But theres lots of high exp evolotion < dont know how to spell that huh, and high exp pvp-e kummerack servers. I don't know bout you guys but i'd rather play a real map with a little fast atk, free travel, 1 hunt tp and 1 custom hunting spot.

Well, before there was many 8.0 real maps worth playing with no tps nor fast attack. And they hit the top with 150+ players

Well, before there was many 8.0 real maps worth playing with no tps nor fast attack. And they hit the top with 150+ players

yea back in like 2 years ago when rl tibia still was 8.1, but now there is for an example no 7.9 servers which i rly liked alot, when i was a noob i also like 7.6 illusion. in 1 year i'd say there will be no 7.6-8.3 ot's at all, well yea maybe 4-5 of them.

Back