• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kyntara & Crystallinus

It's interesting that you guise your horrible grammatical and just all around general knowledge with randomly placed periods and capital letters. You're probably one of the stupidest people I've ever met in my entire life.

Who the fuck cares if he said that he wasn't going to put Crystallinus up? He's going to do it now, so shut the fuck up or get the fuck out.

No-one wants you here, so stop posting here. Bye ^_^

I wont fight with you but didint you guys quit cyntara and were saying that when you all left red server went down the drain and sufferd losses of players?

Soooo... ideas about the new servers... :huh:

Red

how do i take off that multi quote that requires me not to edit -.-

Here raybow and dark myth to take stress out of your nerdy lives ill take off my signature so you can all be happy playing on a dead server

Bye...

Soooo... ideas about the new servers... :huh:

Red

- RL Map.
- Low Rates.
- 8.6 Client.
- Average level will be 150 ish.
- Donor items will ONLY include items obtainable in game such as Soft Boots.
- Donor Knight weapons will only just be better than items obtainable in-game.
- Quests like Real Tibia (Killing in the name of... / POI / Inquisition / Demon Oak / Yalahari Quest etc...)
- No custom areas (i.e. Donor City, Gengia, Pyre, Oken)
- 100% Fully working Guild War System.
- No Corrupt Staff (i.e. Staff can't have chars themselves.)
- Paralyze to work like Real Tibia.
- Loot rate to be between 2x - 3x maybe 2.5
- Regen needs to be good for non-donors but not OP (make it so Food + Promo, you will still need to use pots but not as much as RL Tibia. with Soft Boots the regen should be good enough to hunt mid-level monsters with 0 pots)
- Make current staff Tutors only unless they won't have a character themselves.
- Guild War Competition with a Cash Prize for the winner (Only if there are 8+ Teams participating)
- Sufficient Advertising done by you. (Bruhs know a lot of RL map teams, so we can get it started)

That enough info for you? if not just say and I'll give you more :)

I am this guy that never met you but you shitted out of the sack for 4.0 ive never seen you back then and 1.0 hmm... I joined in october joined forums in december made the signature as i liked it to be so yeah I am laga and you?? wait Death the guy who used to talk regularly in forums when he got gm he tarts to talk like a fucking teacher..

<You see yourself, you have 90+/- posts. You did not give a rats ass about flaming, and every thread you made was to better the server or have a positive vibe.>
<You see ladygaga, she has 483 posts. She is probably a inefficient prepubescent forum troll that thinks hes hurting me through these posts>
Also, I've started 4.0 again, If you didn't know me in 1.0, no offense, but you're a nobody. You would suck up to the Bruh's in 4.0, and QQ because you died to the Mexicans. And then at the same time now troll on the forums for us "Nerds." When in reality, You're no different than anyone on the server. Trying to insult me in a personal manor really does nothing, because the reality is, I probably live better off than you. Have a nice day :D

<also back to topic>
That advertisement idea that I showed you Red, can work for the new servers, its better as a promotional thing like that, because everyone will be doing it, and you'll see it work more efficiently.

Notice: I have released no information about either server here. You'll have to stay tuned.

Red

Notice : Red is a lazy fuck, so please everyone get your hopes up. See you in 6 months when he actually post his idea then we'll see you in a year after that when he makes another shit ot like gaytara.

I like some ideas that zarz posted, like

- Low Rates.
- 8.6 Client.

That's cool cause some people it's not able to do some hard quests and they donate, but other people likes to have a challenge and to make different quest in order to obtain the best set/equipment, I always wanted cyntara to be like that... I dont have anything against rl map ots, but red said he didn't want crystalinus to be rl map, for me its cool, but if you wont make it rl map, I think a big map would be cool and "NO TPS" also, maybe with some hidden places and with some zones that you need to make a quest or mission to enter, ye kind of rl but with your unique touch ;) so good luck with your upcoming ot, I'm sure you'll get what you have miss this last years.

signed with Zarz maybe increase loot to 3x - 4x :p otherwise too many botchas will get cash and the spawns will be crowded
and about the Staff...they should be able to have their own chas but as soon as they abuse it instantly remove their gm to tutor or sth

and about the Staff...they should be able to have their own chas but as soon as they abuse it instantly remove their gm to tutor or sth

nah bro they abuse it on Cyntara right now and don't get it removed lol

- RL Map.
- Low Rates.
- 8.6 Client.
- Quests like Real Tibia (Killing in the name of... / POI / Inquisition / Demon Oak / Yalahari Quest etc...)
- No custom areas (i.e. Donor City, Gengia, Pyre, Oken)
- 100% Fully working Guild War System.
- No Corrupt Staff (i.e. Staff can't have chars themselves.)
- Paralyze to work like Real Tibia.
- Loot rate to be between 2x - 3x maybe 2.5
- Regen needs to be good for non-donors but not OP (make it so Food + Promo, you will still need to use pots but not as much as RL Tibia. with Soft Boots the regen should be good enough to hunt mid-level monsters with 0 pots)
- Make current staff Tutors only unless they won't have a character themselves.
- Guild War Competition with a Cash Prize for the winner (Only if there are 8+ Teams participating)
- Sufficient Advertising done by you. (Bruhs know a lot of RL map teams, so we can get it started)

That enough info for you? if not just say and I'll give you more :)

I like some of your ideas Zarz. I think it would also be nice (provided a real tibia map) that you can donate for premium and have access to at least some real tibia premium features.

I like some of your ideas Zarz. I think it would also be nice (provided a real tibia map) that you can donate for premium and have access to at least some real tibia premium features.

I get the donating to be premmy stuff but remember this is an ot we don't wanna make this way to close to rl tibia.

I like most of zarz's ideas as well btw

@ Raybow I didn't suck up to the bruhs you on the other hand was on answers team then you joined them and I don't know you from 1.0 I don't give a shit about you you started this I rarely don't flame and I don't do it unless if people like you bug me and its not lady gaga fucking dumb ass my name is not even relate to her I made this name so that nobody would steal my name but somebody did
besides where the fuck did you think that I want to hurt you, you started this shit for some reason you step in for dark myth which is nice for a guy to do that if he is in a fight with some other guy but to increase this with me wont stay on much larger this ends here reply to this but make it the last and stop arguing you are a gm you should ignore not fight back to other people but instead you should try to solve the problem by ending this because since you are a gm show more responsibility towards situations like these.. If you wanna finish the the fight fine by me if you wanna continue this then i suppose you can talk more false shit about me...

@Ooth to me I think it did kinda cause people lost some good competition...

Soo everyone agrees with MOST of zarz's ideas and im supporting the no vip area idea but if you guys are gunna make red implement a "premium" area isnt that the same as being vip?

Tell me what you guys think..I guess

You would ofcourse be premium without having to donate, premium would work exactly the same as real tibia. no bonuses from it :)

You would ofcourse be premium without having to donate, premium would work exactly the same as real tibia. no bonuses from it :)

Make it 1 dollar and your whole account have permanent Premium access, otherwise people won't play if they have to pay rl cash to goto Edron or Yal etc.

Make it 1 dollar and your whole account have permanent Premium access, otherwise people won't play if they have to pay rl cash to goto Edron or Yal etc.

The fuck are you on about? haha I said you wouldn't have to donate

Back