• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kyntara & Crystallinus

If a real map server is provided, there will definitely be at least ONE premium city. Premium would also be cheap. The premium city will NOT include spawns, of any kind. It would be non-pvp, and main benefits would be: Housing, slightly cheaper runes, potions, supplies, blessings, and of course, another depot.

And are you all really against Gengia/Oken/Pyre?

Red

If a real map server is provided, there will definitely be at least ONE premium city. Premium would also be cheap. The premium city will NOT include spawns, of any kind. It would be non-pvp, and main benefits would be: Housing, slightly cheaper runes, potions, supplies, blessings, and of course, another depot.

And are you all really against Gengia/Oken/Pyre?

Red

Gengia oken and pyre helps balance out he spawns, if you want people killing each other claiming a spawn in demona or something, then don't add it lol. but i think its a good addition to add for premium users for more options. obvioussly with pvp on

Red

Ye thats sounds nice.

Gengia oken and pyre helps balance out he spawns, if you want people killing each other claiming a spawn in demona or something, then don't add it lol. but i think its a good addition to add for premium users for more options. obvioussly with pvp on

Those areas won't be premium.

On topic, can anybody take a screenshot of somewhere in Gengia/Oken/Pyre? I don't even know what they look like.

Red

Those areas won't be premium.

On topic, can anybody take a screenshot of somewhere in Gengia/Oken/Pyre? I don't even know what they look like.

Red

DON'T USE THEM!!! They are like OP botting spawns.................................................

DON'T USE THEM!!! They are like OP botting spawns.................................................

Who agrees with this?
(But if it's botting you're concerned about, you know how I am with botting)

Red

umm, so i'm new to the forum thing here.
have some questions.
1) is cyntara dieing or going down or sth?
2) are there going to be new servers for red? if yes, then only one?

umm, so i'm new to the forum thing here.
have some questions.
1) is cyntara dieing or going down or sth?
2) are there going to be new servers for red? if yes, then only one?

1)no
2)2 new ones according to this thread but cyntara is staying up

umm nice to hear that one.

so another question: are the new servers any good if they get up and will people quit cyntara to go there?

I dont care about botters...if its allowed i will cavebot if its forbidden i wont exp too high and not too much :p but i think its hard to prevent botters from a real map OT :D every OT i was playing was full of obvious botters :)

umm nice to hear that one.

so another question: are the new servers any good if they get up and will people quit cyntara to go there?

That is not our intentions, but if players wish to it is completely okay.

Red

I don't think you should add Gengia, Pyre, Oken unless the population gets extremely high, then have a poll or something for them maybe? It will decrease the fighting over spawns (which can cause wars attracting more players), G/P/O will just give more hunting spots Stopping wars a bit, though it could add a few more areas for war, which could attract players as well, so iunno really..
-Make a poll for it or whatever, up to you, but i think you should release the server then have the poll so the actual players of Crystal~ vote, not random nerds on the OTland forums.

Who agrees with this?
(But if it's botting you're concerned about, you know how I am with botting)

Red

They are just OP spawns haha... people will Mass PG there, especially like me and Renuzit know EVERY hidden spawn so people trying to sneak us will never find us haha.

There are current problems with the dedicated that I will be running Kyntara on, and testing Crystallinus on simultaneously. Therefore, I'll have to contact Technic about it, and I can only catch him through offline message, hopefully he'll be able to help me out ASAP.

Red

The development of both servers is planned to start on Saturday the 11th. Note, that this means work on them should start at this time. More information in regards to both may be released on this same day.

Red

if you need any help bro, either say here or PM me here cause my msn is broke atm. or even catch me in our vent or yours when ours goes down =P (Only willing to help with a RL Map though ^^)

Back