• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

last decision dominado?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
We stopped unstoppable we finished, flawless victory and we destroyed nuskei, calar ran away and travelled to land of the polish and veziv ur next ;d

lol nuskei crushed you 199:99 your guild means nothing on this server and you are just a little kid making 1000x threads per week about how stupid you are lol do you even worth something in this shitty lappa's guild? no? so "X" right corner and bye

Ey ey ey, shut up and listen to me, ill win everybody when i want cuz my watches are rlly "Unstoppables".

Ok im next after weekend we show u how to play :*

lol nuskei crushed you 199:99 your guild means nothing on this server and you are just a little kid making 1000x threads per week about how stupid you are lol do you even worth something in this shitty lappa's guild? no? so "X" right corner and bye

He took 50% of all frags by sneaking and waiting lined at all boats for over 5h
and 40% of all frags by stack fights.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha ok. U show your pvp on carlin ob , yalahar boat battle, venore thais ob. Ok sneaks huahuahuahuahuahua

Calar ran pl... Yes, but WE ARE HERE, so if u're thinking that u are dominando msg me to battle, and we will see :)

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha ok. U show your pvp on carlin ob , yalahar boat battle, venore thais ob. Ok sneaks huahuahuahuahuahua

you show your skills on last battle then "zamknij morde"

Haha nuskei once again we won 5x u 2x this is one guild otherwise a team and azur that ain't me

Haha the only time I remember warring you is when we were down 47-49 and we did a ue combo with an ek trapped he lived we won

Hahahahahahahahhahhhahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

We stopped unstoppable we finished, flawless victory and we destroyed nuskei, calar ran away and travelled to land of the polish and veziv ur next ;d

haha for sure Calar went to Poland to avoid battle with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back