• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Last decision vs Synthnessis 500frags warmode

iboibo38

Reaction score
Going pretty nice at all....Best war we ever had with nuskei hope tomorrow we will keep it up:=)
Synthessis are at war against Last Decision. Jun 24 2013, 21:13:28 111 - 83

Lets hope for good end without unfair shits....

/Lapa

Will the neutral forumusers have to witness another forum-fag-wannabeflandie-troll-war-on-who-is-the-best-and-who-is-the-worst-commander-on-shadowcores-flame-thread again? :s

Good luck to both sides :D I will join you guys in 2 days, when I am back in Poland
~Iverse Da Nuker

I wish i recorded for 2 reasons.. 1: the ue combo. And 2: when i was full trapped, pushed like 3 parcel players and ran through their whole team many paralyze and got away.. epic shit, lets see war tommorow, it should be fun :)
~Demontorrent

I wasn't at the war: can someone explain what is the whole ue combo about :D?

You dont pushed anyone o_O you just run like a chicken on dash and anty paral so please stfu ;o

Please speak in english on this forum. You are not in your jungle. You can't talk like a monkey.

Idiot, server is not "dominado" by any guild atm, stop talking about that shit dominado

It kind of is:
If someone sees Gym or calar on WZ3/poi/inq they just leave, because they are scared lol

It kind of is:
If someone sees Gym or calar on WZ3/poi/inq they just leave, because they are scared lol

Ehm, if I see them there I also leave but I aint afraid of noone. People just know that they can't do shit about they are in there and not bothered to give a fuck about it and just goes to a different spot. Nothing about being afraid or anything like that babe, people just dont give a fuck about 'em

okey. Yalahar Battle - You was on stack. Open Carlin - You stack. And still got owned ok.

SERVER DOMINANDO? - CRY IS FREE, LEVEL NOT

SNEAK MODE <ON> dzieciak? it's something to eat or what?

Shleder you are repeating this all the time, i meant "is this something to eat or what?" stop it, it isnt funny anymore

War ended

Reasons :
- 5 Noobchars popping up when we say nuskei where we going to fight
- Using Unfair ways for example Our vent goes down middle of the battle like 2 - 3 Times and exactly then they get balls and rush into us.
- Many other reasons that are tellable but I am not such a cryer about it...We will do warmode for like 1 battle not 1 week anymore our ppls got work/school thats why we are inactive middle of the days.

war ended

reasons :
- 5 noobchars popping up when we say nuskei where we going to fight
- using unfair ways for example our vent goes down middle of the battle like 2 - 3 times and exactly then they get balls and rush into us.
- many other reasons that are tellable but i am not such a cryer about it...we will do warmode for like 1 battle not 1 week anymore our ppls got work/school thats why we are inactive middle of the days.

guild disbanded. Kk. You're band of noobs and keyboard fighters :) you must take trade team and ppl from other teams to fight because jordi and lapa are retarded. U had more ppl today in middle of day and u loose. We make 70~ frags u 15 ;o and it was open battle so please stfu and go cry. We never pinged your vt faggot. And we didnt rush ;o kkk. Cry is freeeeeeeeeeee!

Back