• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last time I Try / DASHIM PROKOP LOG IN TIBIA

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
its boring i got free days from work so i making team to fight :)

Who wanna join msg me ingame ): U playing with drako like 8 days and u making nothing :)

gostek pinguje draka jak tylko zaloguje ale cos gada jebac cie haremiarzu

Serio ogarnij sie vezivek bo robisz z siebie jeszcze wiekszego retarda niz jestes.

Stop playing because you're only ruining this ots.

Sparticus stop spamin polish :) on shadowcores u asslicking me so much and givin me char for free :) u got invited to us like shleder :) u brining pots for us to hellgorak :)

Sparticus stop spamin polish :) on shadowcores u asslicking me so much and givin me char for free :) u got invited to us like shleder :) u brining pots for us to hellgorak :)

Nascatora ci dawalem bo to nawet nie byl moj char, a sam jestes frajerem ktory sie nawet nie mogl wybocic na orsz otsie. Co do asslickowania to ja nawet z toba nie rozmawialem nigdy wiec nie wiem co tu pierdolisz pjonie z berylii. Idz pinguj calara na otsie lepiej haremiarzu.

Chazzy - you started playing last month or something? Because its the first time i see you here.

Nascatora ci dawalem bo to nawet nie byl moj char, a sam jestes frajerem ktory sie nawet nie mogl wybocic na orsz otsie. Co do asslickowania to ja nawet z toba nie rozmawialem nigdy wiec nie wiem co tu pierdolisz pjonie z berylii. Idz pinguj calara na otsie lepiej haremiarzu.

Chazzy - you started playing last month or something? Because its the first time i see you here.
haha? playing luanr since it started u random prick

haha? playing luanr since it started u random prick

Thats like two months ago? :D ok. If you didnt know all of the teams used to fight on shadowcores, and thats when the teams were good. I'd much rather be a random prick than to be identified with a group of children who treat this game like their life.

its boring i got free days from work so i making team to fight :)

Who wanna join msg me ingame ): U playing with drako like 8 days and u making nothing :)

hahaha you are so funny Patryk you know that we can't do a shit because your asslickers is pinging drako all the time u still think that u will make team? hahahaah u can invite only brazilians and some khalidov family all retards from tibia 2k13 bcuz no one else will play with you so GATHER TIME WHEN GATHER TIME MAKE LVL AND CASH SOON WE GO SNEAK OR DEF FIGHT

hahaha you are so funny Patryk you know that we can't do a shit because your asslickers is pinging drako all the time u still think that u will make team? hahahaah u can invite only brazilians and some khalidov family all retards from tibia 2k13 bcuz no one else will play with you so GATHER TIME WHEN GATHER TIME MAKE LVL AND CASH SOON WE GO SNEAK OR DEF FIGHT
+1 marek skwarek

Back