• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cake

Banned User
Reaction score
No, this is not a suggestion to get the old layout back.

Simply what I'm suggesting:
- Add a few options where users can choose their layout colors & background if possible.

Like the profile things before the update, where you could choose border colors & such; Just only appearing for you & not for others (as they will have their own layout)

Some themes could be
dark blue/cyan.
red/pink.
dark green/light green.

& so on.

If you're gonna be rude, then just leave right away. If you don't like the idea simply state it & if you want to say why then you're welcome to say so. Just don't be rude as there is no need for it.

Did not really read through the complete thread, but it'd would be cool if you could "buy" new layouts, for credit points, such as in the official fansite, Tibia ML.
You are able to purchase with credit points for a multiple of layouts, of your own choise. :)

And then how can you obtain credit points?

For example, each day you receive 3-5 credit points, just for being a member, note that you have to be online once a day. Else this can be abused.

Talaturen said on IRC that he is working on another layout. Just be patient for about a week lmao.. maybe less than a week, depends on how much I nag him on IRC ;)

I must say, that when I patrol the forums at night the bright background hurts my eyes XD

It does not necessarily have to be a whole new visual style/layout,
an option to only change some of the colors should be more than enough.
Like, a selection of styles which differ in background colors.

It does not necessarily have to be a whole new visual style/layout,
an option to only change some of the colors should be more than enough.
Like, a selection of styles which differ in background colors.

exactly what this suggestion is
some static colors added (such as http://itrona.99k.org/otland/newbtn_middle/ - thanks for links!)

& also available to users can change it like their profile colors.

The layout is fine. For them to let users change the layout, just would be unnecessary. I rather them work on Plugins (Or something useful or TFS or something else ;)), then a useless function for users. If it was darker, people would complain to. Either way, the layout CAN'T BE PERFECT for everyone. But the fact is, that the layout is fine. Especially if it's temporary since Talaturen said he would make a new layout.

@Topic Starter
I hate when you keep responding to people who don't agree or express their opinion you don't like. It's unnecessary posts. Especially when you tell them re-read the thread, when they've already read it. If it's quite easy, what don't you get the plugin, or make it yourself? The staff & developers have much bigger problems, and want to update more important things, or do a bug fix or SOMETHING more important then worrying about layout, or users "changing" the appearance.

@up Can't you read?, if there will come a darker design then you make a function that the can choose if they wanna have a dark design or a light one.

The layout is fine. For them to let users change the layout, just would be unnecessary. I rather them work on Plugins (Or something useful or TFS or something else ;)), then a useless function for users. If it was darker, people would complain to. Either way, the layout CAN'T BE PERFECT for everyone. But the fact is, that the layout is fine. Especially if it's temporary since Talaturen said he would make a new layout.

@Topic Starter
I hate when you keep responding to people who don't agree or express their opinion you don't like. It's unnecessary posts. Especially when you tell them re-read the thread, when they've already read it. If it's quite easy, what don't you get the plugin, or make it yourself? The staff & developers have much bigger problems, and want to update more important things, or do a bug fix or SOMETHING more important then worrying about layout, or users "changing" the appearance.

Because stupid replies deserves stupid answers.
EVERY forum (oh wait not this one) has an option for the user to change it.
As a user, don't you want to be comfortable?
If you're saying no, then sit on a chair with a needle on it everyday, as comfort shouldn't be a problem.

Sure, I will make/get the 'plugin' if neccessary, yet again all you guys do is say no because you simply think it's going to effect you.

& don't use the silly excuse that this is an OT forum - if you're saying so: Remove sports, remove chit chat, remove art, remove reputation - none of it fits with OTs.

Every reply I make, I explain why this needs to be added. Every no I get, it's simply your personal meaning BUT if you did read it correctly, then it says you can choose yourself. You're not being forced.

I'm tired of idiots who keeps trying to make it a negative thing - It won't effect you if you don't want it to be changed.

Want me to explain more or get it now? BR brain > u guys.

I know it won't effect, and I don't need to re-read the thread. I've already read it. (Unless you changed it, then yeah).

And I don't got a "BR" brain, and I think it's rude of you to say that. BR aren't stupid. (BR and PL have most players on a OT so there doing something right. :)) And Otland has better ways to spend their time on then this. It's just my opinion. And I'm aloud to have one. :)

BTW, Still, if you think it's a stupid post, why wasting your time to reply? Because you DON'T like their opinion. :)

That's a fact. You can clearly see it. (Now watch a stupid response saying BLAH BLAH BLAH I don't like your opinion.)

@Peacy
Yes, I did read the thread. And this thread has nothing to do with another design? She is saying for users to modify the current them to what they want.

Yes, Tataluren is making a new theme, as I heard. We don't know if he will keep this one and new one, or just have one like the vb 3 Otland. (One meaning, 1 Theme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back