• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

The video is called Patch Day Preview so it means tomorrow should come but not. :/

Information: We are currently performing site maintenance, please be patient.
-.-! about Own3d, are you paying for it? Gz Elo.

Ah okey now I can see it.
It's impossible to get 1600 ELO in solo but well...

Maybe but nowaday that's impossible. All the days playing with noobs and leavers, impossible to get 1300 -.-!
Try a new account and try to get 1500 ELO, you'll see.
The noobs have come to the ranked world... DAMN! :huh:

Maybe but nowaday that's impossible. All the days playing with noobs and leavers, impossible to get 1300 -.-!

not gonna level up a new champ to 30 lol gimmie ur acc and pw and ill take u to 1.5k

all u have to do is play carry champ :> In low elo u have to play for all 5 in ur team

Lol not really, yeah I've been at 1100 Elo (Long time ago when I played Rank when I thought I was good enough but yeah ending up with feeders&leavers)

But I went normal to play & get better and now when I played Ranked and now I'm on 1269 Elo. and its getting better (Even if I have feeders&Leavers =P)

I think I had like 23W 26L now I got 30W 27L

SO any1 wanna play Ranked Solo with me? =P I'm kinda good now before I was bad ye xD

I play these champs on Ranked , depending on the Team :) (Ye I know 99% of them is Female, xD)

Janna
Kayle
Sivir
Irelia
Akali
Malphite

quadraa.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

First time KARTHUS D=:ninja:

Lol not really, yeah I've been at 1100 Elo (Long time ago when I played Rank when I thought I was good enough but yeah ending up with feeders&leavers)

But I went normal to play & get better and now when I played Ranked and now I'm on 1269 Elo. and its getting better (Even if I have feeders&Leavers =P)

I think I had like 23W 26L now I got 30W 27L

SO any1 wanna play Ranked Solo with me? =P I'm kinda good now before I was bad ye xD

I play these champs on Ranked , depending on the Team :) (Ye I know 99% of them is Female, xD)

Janna
Kayle
Sivir
Irelia
Akali
Malphite

You can't only blame your teammates, if you actually were good enough for 1500 elo you would be there.

You can't only blame your teammates, if you actually were good enough for 1500 elo you would be there.

Im on my way to 1500 Elo -.-" so Far (Started play Ranked again for like 3 days ago) I've only been raising in Elo so . =) soon 1500 xPP hehe

LoL yesterday night I played a ranked of 24 MINS and ofc we won in 20 minutes we had the inhibitor destroyed and their central inhibitor turret, was awesome.
Minute 10+ 7:1
Minute 20+ 29:3

We powned them

@Caitlyn
Champion spotlight today?
:/

LoL yesterday night I played a ranked of 24 MINS and ofc we won in 20 minutes we had the inhibitor destroyed and their central inhibitor turret, was awesome.
Minute 10+ 7:1
Minute 20+ 29:3

We powned them

@Caitlyn
Champion spotlight today?
:/

Yep:D i guess champion spotlight comming soonD::D

Yeh should come any hour now ^^
@ Nikodada the reason ur not at 1.5k elo is because u play that champions ^^ U can't carry for 5 people with malphite, irelia, sivir etc

@ life4me nice :D U pressed r? ^^

Back