• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Dunno then ^_^.
It's just a balance of the year 2010 playing LoL.
Hey do you know the damage per level of the Caitlyn spells?
Q =
W =
... ;)

I just decided to stop playing this shitting game cause they cant even make a proper balance of champs, evelynn healing 2500 in teamfight is not fucking funny.

I just decided to stop playing this shitting game cause they cant even make a proper balance of champs, evelynn healing 2500 in teamfight is not fucking funny.

healing 2500 , you mean her ulti? lol impossible

No while teamfight she was healing for 500 each dead = 2500 hp from her passive, even ignite doesnt work on tis

Ya I know... I played Evelynn doing that and they had a headache with me.
They bought oracle too late so we won.
PD: An Evelynn was the "paper doll". Do you remember? Now it's not. ^_^

It's her ulti that heals her after she kills an enemy and removes the cd on the ulti. Well if you dont wanna lose dont feed her cuz she will just go around and kill everyone 1 and 1:S

I just changed my mind its addiction xP, but i will never play solo need duo so i can ban those champs

Hmm Eve getting reworked?!?!

Luxxie:

Evelynn Reworks For those wanting her to bring something more special to the fields of justice, then your wait will be over soon! Evelynn has been under remake for a few months now and the dawn of her new self will be coming to a Summoners Rift or Twisted Treeline near you in the near future.

Note this has been delayed. Riot have some good things prepared for her though, you won't be disappointed

Fake +.+, some retard posted this and didnt read the last sentence.

Last edited:
Code:
[B]HAPPY NEW YEARS!

New Skins in the Store
Cowgirl Caitlyn
Ranger Caitlyn
New Year's Eve
Teen Annie
Sailor Plank
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Blitzbot
Celebrity Stylist Taric

League of Legends v1.0.0.108

Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover 
Piltover Peacemaker: Caitlyn revs up her rifle for 1 second to unleash a penetrating shot which deals physical damage (deals less damage to subsequent targets).

Yordle Snap Trap: Caitlyn sets a trap to reveal sneaky yordles. When sprung, the trap immobilizes the champion and deals magic damage over 1.5 seconds.

90 Caliber Net: Caitlyn fires a heavy net to slow her target. The recoil knocks Caitlyn back.

Ace in the Hole (Ultimate): Caitlyn takes time to line up the perfect shot, dealing massive damage to a single target at a huge range. Enemy champions can intercept the bullet for their ally.

Headshot (Passive): Every 8 attacks (attacks while in brush count as 2), Caitlyn will fire a headshot, dealing either 150% damage to a champion or 250% damage to a minion.

Alistar
Triumphant Roar cooldown will now only be reduced by 1 second per nearby enemy unit death instead of 2 seconds.

Blitzcrank
Mana Barrier will now activate when Blitzcrank's health is brought below 25% and create a shield with 35% of his mana.

Cassiopeia
Noxious Blast
Duration increased to 4 seconds.
Cooldown increased to 4 seconds.
Ability power ratio reduced to .7 from .9

Miasma
Initial circumference increased 20%
Poison duration increased to 3 seconds from 2.

Twin Fang
Ability power ratio increased to .6 from .45
Range increased by 50.

Petrifying Gaze range increased by 50.

Dr. Mundo
Sadism cooldown changed to 100/90/80 from 60 at all levels.

Evelynn
Hatespike will now take priority in target last attacked if within multiple close units.

Garen
Judgment
Base damage changed to 50/90/130/170/210 from 60/90/120/150/180
Scaling increased to 1.25 per bonus Attack Damage from 1

Heimerdinger
H-28G Evolution Turret health changed to 250/300/350/400/450 (+1.3 per ability power.)

Kayle
Righteous Fury extra damage increased to 5/12/19/26/33 from 4/10/16/22/28

Intervention duration changed to 2/3/4 seconds from 2/2.5/3

LeBlanc
Base attack damage increased to 54 from 48.

Malzahar
Nether Grasp
Magic damage changed to 250/400/600 (+1.2 per ability power) from 250 / 400 / 550 (+1.5 per Ability Power)
Duration decreased to 2 seconds from 2.5
Olaf
Vicious Strikes health scaling changed to 1% from 0.5%

Ryze
Desperate Power now gives 5%/10%/15% magic penetration when activated.

Soraka
Starcall's ability power ratio increased to .35 per level from .25

Astral blessing now has a passive cooldown reduction as 3/6/9/12/15%

Taric
Imbue's cooldown reduction per melee hit reduced to .5 seconds from 2.

Tristana
Explosive Shot range increased to 650 from 600.

Buster Shot now scales from the higher of +.65 per Attack Damage OR +1.5 per Ability Power.

Twitch
Spray And Pray
Extra damage changed to 20/35/50 true damage.

Veigar
Attack animation redesigned to be smoother and faster.

Primordial Burst animation redesigned to appear more apparent during battle.

Vladimir
Hemoplague
Magic damage increased to 200/300/400 from 150/250/350
Ability power per level reduced to .65 from .7

Zilean
Time Bomb ability power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 0.9

Chrono Shift duration reduced to 7 seconds from 13.

Items
Zhonya's Ring
Replaced stasis active with new active: Your next offensive or healing ability is 15% more effective (80 second cooldown).

Innervating Locket redesigned as the following:
+400 health
+450 mana
UNIQUE Aura: Nearby allies gain 20 Health Regen per 5 and 9 Mana Regen per 5.
UNIQUE: Reduces ability cooldowns by 15%.
UNIQUE: When you use an ability, you regenerate 30 Health and 20 Mana over 5 seconds. This effect has an 8 second cooldown.
Recipe Cost: 600
Total Cost: 2400

New Item: Vampire's Mask
Recipe: Haunting Guise + Hextech Revolver
+80AP
+300HP
+15%Spell Vamp
UNIQUE: +20 Magic Penetration
Recipe Cost: 1000
Total Cost: 3685

Sunfire capes no longer damage enemies while dead.

General
Fixed bug where champions in knocked-up status would stay in air longer than intended.

Dragon gives less gold.

New hotkey options for items with active uses.

Spells
Exhaust
No longer blinds target.
Duration increased to 4 seconds.
Armor is now reduced by 20%
Magic Resist is now reduced by 15%

Rally now gives 15-40 attack damage instead of 10-35.

Masteries
Mastery pages are now available in store for 590RP or 6300IP. A current maximum of 8 pages is allowed.

Brute Force offense mastery now gives 2 attack damage per rank instead of 1.

Cripple offense mastery no longer increases Exhaust duration.

New Map!
Magma Chamber.
5v5 map larger than Summoner's Rift.
New neutral monsters.
New approach! This map was created in intention of less focus of large 5v5 team battles and will require more tactics and newer strategies. It will also bring a different interest in champion selection. Choose wisely summoners.

So I spent the last few days hoping for the new patch. And it was never announced probably because they are saving it for New Year's. This is my personal fantasy of what it should look like, but won't. Upvotes for wanting the same patch as me. I had to nerf and rebalance some of my personal favorites like Zilean for sake fairness.

Edit:
Quote:Originally Posted by Groosalugg 
Forgot Guardsman's Galoshes.

Oh yea, also those cdr boot things Sona wants really badly.

Edit: Forgot about the Zhonya's rework. Added it in.[/B]

In shortly, Locket is back, Masteries got also Pages (For Buy).
Zhonya remaded, you not longer untouchable for 2 sec its boost your next heal or spell.
Exhaust lasts longer, but dont blind anylonger.

AND NEW MAP, MAGMA CHAMBER

I wonder how many players will be able to play the map

EDIT: Oh 5v5

Right Nevaloppo. Riot said that to have a new map they need to do it, after that they've to test it for 3-6 months and then release it public.
They will be like 3-6 testing the map for the players but you wont be able to play ranked games yet and they have not started yet to test it so....

@Nikodada if u want tips ask View Profile: kokokoko - OtLand here on otland ^^ He got 1735 top rating on 3 vs 3 so i think he know how to play 3 vs 3 best :p
But i think the way to go is 3 tanks ^^ Not like.. 1 support 1 dps and 1 tank.. Then they will just aggro support and dps and leave tank :p

I didn't know I had 1735 top rating in 3s :eek: Last time I checked I was unranked with 3 wins to 4 losses in 3v3 :p

Anyways, if I were to play 3s competitively I'd probably use Annie in top lane, mundo in bot and olaf/warwick/trundle in the jungle :)

Edit:

@everyone

The patch notes are not the actual ones :p

See in the quote:

So I spent the last few days hoping for the new patch. And it was never announced probably because they are saving it for New Year's. This is my personal fantasy of what it should look like, but won't. Upvotes for wanting the same patch as me. I had to nerf and rebalance some of my personal favorites like Zilean for sake fairness.

Edit again!

@Renton

Do you really see Evelynn as OP? Please explain :p

Last edited:
I didn't know I had 1735 top rating in 3s :eek: Last time I checked I was unranked with 3 wins to 4 losses in 3v3 :p

Anyways, if I were to play 3s competitively I'd probably use Annie in top lane, mundo in bot and olaf/warwick/trundle in the jungle :)

Edit:

@everyone

The patch notes are not the actual ones :p

See in the quote:

Edit again!

@Renton

Do you really see Evelynn as OP? Please explain :p

evelynn is kinda op atm :p its a game changer.. other team HAS to waste money on oracles :p Even tho they dont help.. a ashe ultis you --> eve pops out from jungle --> u die before u can even flash :p just overall she is too op ^^ Not with AP tho, Ad. BlackSteal A.K.A SorakaBot found a way to make her op, Now everyone use it :(

I still feel that she is easily countered. Let the tank grab an oracle and stay with your team. If they do focus the tank, it means he's doing his job, right? Also in the laning phase, try to stick as near your tower as possible(this always applies though). If the evelynn is jungling, clairvoyance is great for knowing where she is. Her early stealth gank potential with lizard buff might be a bit flawed though, but then again shaco can do the same thing :p

Another good counter to her is TF, thanks to his ult :)

If I have problems with an eve, it's usually because my team mates pushed their lanes and snowballed her like crazy(solo queue in 1300~ can, at times, be a nightmare :()

I still feel that she is easily countered. Let the tank grab an oracle and stay with your team. If they do focus the tank, it means he's doing his job, right? Also in the laning phase, try to stick as near your tower as possible(this always applies though). If the evelynn is jungling, clairvoyance is great for knowing where she is. Her early stealth gank potential with lizard buff might be a bit flawed though, but then again shaco can do the same thing :p

Another good counter to her is TF, thanks to his ult :)

If I have problems with an eve, it's usually because my team mates pushed their lanes and snowballed her like crazy(solo queue in 1300~ can, at times, be a nightmare :()

still, She can scout baron , dragon etc without u knowing it.. even if u have oracle. Its not 234723 range on oracle its really REALLY small :p And u never gonna get any kills if u just hug tower ^^

Back