• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

evelynn is kinda op atm :p its a game changer.. other team HAS to waste money on oracles :p Even tho they dont help.. a ashe ultis you --> eve pops out from jungle --> u die before u can even flash :p just overall she is too op ^^ Not with AP tho, Ad. BlackSteal A.K.A SorakaBot found a way to make her op, Now everyone use it :(

is that The Smite/Revive Jungle Eve? =P Yea I got many eves trying out that build and ofc failing hard :/ they can't play her lol xDD

still, She can scout baron , dragon etc without u knowing it.. even if u have oracle. Its not 234723 range on oracle its really REALLY small :p And u never gonna get any kills if u just hug tower ^^

Both dragon and baron should be warded anyways :p

And why would you not get kills? :p

If eve is in her own lane invisible: start bashing the champ that is not invisible, eve appears, stuns you, and then you nuke her.

Scoring a kill in mid: Wait for eve to show up in either top or bot(alternatively ward jungle buffs to see if she's there), and when you see she's not near mid, you can attempt a kill.

If eve jungles: Buy a sight ward. Place it anywhere in your lane(pereferably behind the enemy, like in the river bush). Get a teammate to teleport to it, and gank their 2 people in that lane. If eve shows up, you should be able to cope 2+an eve that is not fed with your 3 champs. If eve doesn't show up, you've got yourself 1-2 kills ^^

You've yet to convince me that Evelynn is OP :p

@Kanakashy
Yes, it is a weekly champion rotation. About the new map, Magma Chamber; <sarcasm>I wouldn't expect too much if I were you, it will probably not be out until sometime this summer</sarcasm>. People hope that the next patch(4th of January) will bring us Magma Chamber, don't keep your hopes up though :p

Last edited:
@Ikebo, Well The new "BlackStreal aka SorakaBot" style is Revive/Smite and she jungles.. so well... You move just a liiiitle bit out of tower to last hit or something and u can get an ulti from ashe and a diving eve.. Since eve gets back +500 hp if u die ^^ She can tank a while :p She can get in tower range and then just flash the last steps and insta stun you without you seeing it aswell :p

Still counterable. If you see an evelynn and an ashe on the opposing team, just grab cleanse :p

Still counterable. If you see an evelynn and an ashe on the opposing team, just grab cleanse :p

i still say.. uncounterable :p u use ur cleanse and eve dont care.. she come back 5 sec later when u dont have it agian Even if u have cleanse the eve always has redbuff so u still dont get away and even if that... she has trinity so u get super slowed 24/7 ^^ Also.. Look at SorakaBot/BlackSteal ^^ They dont loose ever with Eve if no1 dc/feed super hard etc..:p sorakabot has 72 wins and 19 losses with eve

Vladimir.
Karthus is not fun after 2-3 games.
Vladimir = OP atm and in mid lane you're the harraser.

Well im not buying anyone atm i wanna see what champs they buff/nerf then ill get my champ :)

Yea better wait until patch notes.
I'll buy Caitlyn but I dont know if I should wait 2 weeks until she comes free or wait until his nerf's day. :(

Yea better wait until patch notes.
I'll buy Caitlyn but I dont know if I should wait 2 weeks until she comes free or wait until his nerf's day. :(

I wouldnt just get her u will not play her 1 week in a row rofl :D

uncounterable

Hard to counter? Yes.
Uncountrable? No.

Nothing is uncounterable in LoL :p You just need to think outside the box, not just you, even stacking 5 champs in mid can be a viable strategy to counter something. I mean, even sunfire Garen was counterable with a decent madreds using carry if your team wasnt worthless :ninja:

Hard to counter? Yes.
Uncountrable? No.

Nothing is uncounterable in LoL :p You just need to think outside the box, not just you, even stacking 5 champs in mid can be a viable strategy to counter something. I mean, even sunfire Garen was counterable with a decent madreds using carry if your team wasnt worthless :ninja:

i found no counter on eve atleast :p But then agian.. Im not playing 5s premade. Im either duoing or soloing or going threes
There... Its impossible to win vs a good eve.

ZOMG!

They are splitting Zhonyas Ring into 2 parts.. 1 defensive and 1 offensive,

Defensive:
Zhonyas Hourglass
+100 ability power
+50 armor
UNIQUE Active: Places your champion into statis for 2 seconds, rendering you invulnerable and untargetable but unable to take any actions. 90 sec cooldown.

Offensive:
Bansky's Deathcap
+155 ability power
UNIQUE Passive: Increases ability power by 30%

The new banskys is gonna be op lol

Guys a noob question

Does Lol onyl have 2 maps? or do I have to become some kind of members to get others map, etc?
and BTW: I din't know that Tryndamere can espace tro walls if you use the spinnin spell haha, It's awsome

Third map is under a development and will be released soon, I dont see a point having more maps. One Lane 7v7 max with long way to nexus would be interesting 4fun.

Just get 2 zhonyas and gg :D

I also like exhaust idea, also works against casters.

Last edited:
Third map is under a development and will be released soon, I dont see a point having more maps. One Lane 7v7 max with long way to nexus would be interesting 4fun.

Just get 2 zhonyas and gg :D

I also like exhaust idea, also works against casters.

yeah :> now exuhasting veigar is actually a good thing to do :D

In low elo solo queue you have to play for all 5, always with noobs 1330-1270 fcking awesome.

Back