• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I tried it, well it's funny enough but I don't like it once it gets over 1 hour. Gets pretty boring & usually because the strangers are just going everywhere instead of focusing I guess. Anyway I won 2 normal games & lost the rest^^.

My name is cake94, anyone wanna play? =D
I like 'Nasus'.

It gets funnier when you play WITH someone and when you reach higher ELO.

Try playing with nevalopo and steal his kills ;)
gf :D

It gets funnier when you play WITH someone and when you reach higher ELO.

Try playing with nevalopo and steal his kills ;)
gf :D

Hahaha yea I remember when my rl me and nevalopo played a game, and my friend misstakenly thieved lizard buff from neva he was only trying to help but it was like his 3-4th game so he didnt know that the lizard buff was so needed to nevalopo so he got it and nevalopo got pissed of and they argued =D XD Too bad I didnt haf popcorn =(

btw When I play karthus, love to kill steal from nevalopo with ulti <3 XDD

!! no kILLSTEAL MI NONONO! LINUXE = SUPER KILLSTEALER! he wait for his final attack untill they have 10 hp and BOOM he use it and get kill. :(

I downloaded it, but haven't gotten around to play it yet. I'll try it out soon, and see if I like it or not.

loliiz.png

Yes neva, your build sucks :)

Last edited:
Is it just me or is the guy 'Xin Zhao' (or something similar to that) extremely strong? I can barely go close to him without dying.

Is it just me or is the guy 'Xin Zhao' (or something similar to that) extremely strong? I can barely go close to him without dying.

Nah hes not strong, well he probably was fed

When he first came he out he was extreamly strong, Now he is just "ok". He is still a good disabler and still good in teamfights tho ^^

Back