• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

^^ Linak is not 24 on premade 5 vs 5 :p 24 is pingus atm and..
Red Crystal on annie.. She wont have any chance for a fb :(
Taric.. Where is teh ghost!? Ghost is imo much more important on Taric than a stupid Fortify that can save a few hits on a tower

Edit: When i search for Linak it says he is on place 24 on premade o_O But he is place 38 when i dont search for him wtf

Edit2: Anyone knows when u will be able to whisper in-game agian?

Taric.. Where is teh ghost!? Ghost is imo much more important on Taric than a stupid Fortify that can save a few hits on a tower

Edit: When i search for Linak it says he is on place 24 on premade o_O But he is place 38 when i dont search for him wtf

nevalopo since when you play lol? did you ever played high elo?

uhm... red crystal on annie it's pretty good to increase her survivity, believe me when i say our taric is good as it is.

and about fortify is not only for save a few hits on a tower ;]

Well you will see what i mean when you become more experienced on the game :thumbup:

Annie dont need survivability >.< If you dont run with stun 24/7 on annie u are failannie. U don't really get ganked early in game so dont need it ^^ And i know fortify could be used to help when u get towerdived but its still useless. Better get exuhast or something. And i play ALOT of LoL ^^

And no, I can't really get in HIGH Elo because i don't have a premade and trying to get up in solo queue is stupid because i always get with guys with 70 wins etc

Last edited:
Annie dont need survivability >.< If you dont run with stun 24/7 on annie u are failannie. U don't really get ganked early in game so dont need it ^^ And i know fortify could be used to help when u get towerdived but its still useless. Better get exuhast or something. And i play ALOT of LoL ^^

And no, I can't really get in HIGH Elo because i don't have a premade and trying to get up in solo queue is stupid because i always get with guys with 70 wins etc

Ok, nevalopo no point to keep discussing with you :thumbup:

Elo=Is a method for calculating the relative skill levels of players

doesn't matter if you play a lot of lol or not, some players have played over 2000 games and still failing ;]

For example Jakelamotta played over 2000 games, and i had to kick him from my clan and mumble for not respecting what i say while we play, also he was only good playing fiddlestick, no point if he only knows how to use one champion. So i really don't care so much about how many wins/loses they have, it's hard to find good players and respective ones

Sorry for my lack of english knowledge ;<

Elo is now calculated by ur rating ^^ I cant get over 1.2k since i got no premade.

Edit: Another thing.. Is LoL down for patch or something? o.o I can't find any info bout it on web

Last edited:
System maintenance, it's gonna be up at... 3.40 AM, that's what they said.

Did you play during the mega lagspikes before? Their servers got a massive raping during that time :p

EDIT: oh.. its up already

Elo is now calculated by ur rating ^^ I cant get over 1.2k since i got no premade.

Edit: Another thing.. Is LoL down for patch or something? o.o I can't find any info bout it on web

You can join me and my friends when we do premades if you want ^^

And it's nothing special to meet imb4h etc in premade, They all have like 1.4k rating only in premade. They have good in Solo / Duo queue tho ^^

Premade 5vs5
imb4h 21 0 1757 (top 4)
Alth0r 20 0 1756 (top 6)
Linak 21 0 1755 (top 7)
sommie 20 0 1736 (top 11)
Maka 12 0 1611 (top 49)

:thumbup:

Premade 5vs5
imb4h 21 0 1757 (top 4)
Alth0r 20 0 1756 (top 6)
Linak 21 0 1755 (top 7)
sommie 20 0 1736 (top 11)
Maka 12 0 1611 (top 49)

:thumbup:

ah they moved up in premade :p Tho.. They moved down now agian :p Place 10+ on linak, imb4h and alth0r now ^^

Whats ur name ingame? How come u fight them and i dont see u on highscore ladder? :p

And also.. Do u know when the patch is comming?

Last edited:
Just played my 3rd game as Kassadin

We were 4v5 from start cuz our noob ashe left , and my team feeding we lost but still I'm proud over my stats

2hx64na.jpg

nevalopo since when you play lol? did you ever played high elo?

uhm... red crystal on annie it's pretty good to increase her survivity, believe me when i say our taric is good as it is.

and about fortify is not only for save a few hits on a tower ;]

Well you will see what i mean when you become more experienced on the game :thumbup:

Fortify owns for killing people at towers, I love it xD

OH YEAH! :D I got 600 ip for a game now :) Would have gotten around 800~~ if i didnt used up my IP PER WIN boost. (I got this cuz its Double IP Weekend + i buy a IP Boost + first win of the day)

agsagsagsagkjf.png

I tried it, well it's funny enough but I don't like it once it gets over 1 hour. Gets pretty boring & usually because the strangers are just going everywhere instead of focusing I guess. Anyway I won 2 normal games & lost the rest^^.

My name is cake94, anyone wanna play? =D
I like 'Nasus'.

Back