• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Thnx I'll check em out =P
Nevalopo: Is there point buying the tier1,2 runes or should I wait until lvl 20 and buy tier3 runes =P
Idk how they work

Dont buy tier 1 or tier 2 runes because you will eventually change them out and at that point you have just wasted your ip.

Buy tier 3 runes ONLY and @LoLaye the runes are game-changing... a yi with perfect runes vs a yi without runes will be crushed and raped.

I know I have crappy score but that's because I push turrets while team fights and when I get caught its usually 3 on me. As long as I win I really don't care :p so far: 5 win, 2 lost, 1 leave
hiBjrnGvxd.png

Dont buy tier 1 or tier 2 runes because you will eventually change them out and at that point you have just wasted your ip.

Buy tier 3 runes ONLY and @LoLaye the runes are game-changing... a yi with perfect runes vs a yi without runes will be crushed and raped.

Ok but should I aim for the most expencive(good) champions aswell or should I start with for example Sivir and buy runes instead when I get 25.

Guys , we still need 4 people ;D atm it is;:

1.Sife1337 (life4me)
2.R1e (Snach)
3.Lolafia (Darkflame)
4.Lolaye(Lolaye)

1.Nevalopo(Nevalopo)
2.Xampy (Valentino)
3.marklarer (Big ray)
4.Norse (norse123)

Last edited:
@Late if u dont got runes, DOnt buy champs.
Runes WIN the game.

@Valentino try GO4LOL if u want real tournaments :D they are fucking nice and nice cash

@Late if u dont got runes, DOnt buy champs.
Runes WIN the game.

@Valentino try GO4LOL if u want real tournaments :D they are fucking nice and nice cash

i have runes but like , i buy a full page to a champ that i like right now i have hp runes and it works wit every champ :p
but i have seen alot of people with shaco and he seems like a good champ but i've never played him xD

i have runes but like , i buy a full page to a champ that i like right now i have hp runes and it works wit every champ :p
but i have seen alot of people with shaco and he seems like a good champ but i've never played him xD

All champions are good if you know how to play them..

Back