• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Hey guys i wanna start a 5vs5 Otland members.

Well im gonna need 9 people to join, its gonna be on EU server ( i know that you guys tried this before but ill give it another try :D) You have to be lvl 25-30 & has good experience ingame.

1.Sife1337 (life4me)

1.Lolaye (Lolaye)

So its gonna be 5vs5 so its 2 different teams :) im gonna be in the A-team & you choose between A-B team ! :D jooiiin its going to be fun :D

Im in:) A-Team

Obj8io47w.png

First win on Ranked games
I'm the Warwick

gBbP8Teb32.png

Ranked:p, Game time: 54 min, my elo is at 1193 atm it just started counting

Guys, do i have good items? should i change something? btw, i start out with a dorans shield

Could maybe join.. Would be fun pwning people ^^ not sure yet tho

@Lolaye, Dont build Warmogs, Dont start with dorans (Start with AMP Tome or boots), DONT buy mobility boots lol.. buy CDR boots or MPEN boots.

Could maybe join.. Would be fun pwning people ^^ not sure yet tho

@Lolaye, Dont build Warmogs, Dont start with dorans (Start with AMP Tome or boots), DONT buy mobility boots lol.. buy CDR boots or MPEN boots.

CDR > Mpen boots on Vlad I'd say if he dont got CDR runes :p

LoL is a more competetive game nowdays. Anyways, Please go back to HoN Thread if you going to start flame here Thanks and Bye.

False,
Fact: Hon tournaments pay more
Fact: Hon tournaments have a much larger spotlight on them
Side Note: I hardly call 10-13 year-olds saying words they shouldn't know yet at each other competitive

LOOOOOOL 14k ping? imposible.jpg

@Moist: Gtfo, is you want to talk shit about LoL, then 1 vs 1 us in LoL and then we go on a 1 vs 1 in HoN.
HoN people takes it more personally when they lose for example -crying-
LoL is more fun yet unique concept art. not like HoN that has a poorly creativity for example making a Panda as a Hero.

Moist, please leave this thread. I don't want to deal with your idiotic reasoning to life.

@the ping, LOL! and howd u do that to the minimap location of players o0 :p

False,
Fact: Hon tournaments pay more
Fact: Hon tournaments have a much larger spotlight on them
Side Note: I hardly call 10-13 year-olds saying words they shouldn't know yet at each other competitive

I doubt HoN have 100.000 dollars in tournaments. And HoN is dieing. LoL = 2 active Million players - HoN = 30.000 active players.

But please, Leave this thread if you are only here to flame and say HoN is better or i will report you.

Man , seriously , I live in Bosnia... enough said?
Not trying to diss my own country but hell WTF , is this what they offer as "Internet" ? .. D:
I experience 700+ ping on daily basis , I even uninstalled my antivirus and I close every living shit that runs on computer when I play LoL , just to lower my latency, and I still can't believe that happened.

I played with ashe that game , I fired my ulti , and it apparently was fired about 40 seconds after I clicked it... It hit a random karthus on mid chillin' with creeps.. fml.

But I deal with it ... now tell me .. 118 minutes game?
That's 2 hours ffs :0

@Reaper: U mean the pictures?

Yea the pictures were kinda different :p.

And iv been in a 114 minute game and a friend of mine has been in a 124 minute game :d

1 leaver on enimies team and 1 rage quitter on his team

Back