• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

In my opinion US is much more better then EU, but since most of my real friends play EU I had to change the server. But in EU im just wondering why so many nabs are playing. So many rage quiters, flamers and no skilled persons XD

In my opinion US is much more better then EU, but since most of my real friends play EU I had to change the server. But in EU im just wondering why so many nabs are playing. So many rage quiters, flamers and no skilled persons XD

a lot of EU has been comming to US... its annoying. They do rage a lot more and they do leave more and i hear comments of "im new to US servers" :/

Didn't played US anymore due to PG at EU. I suppose more smaller kids are joining who ain't know anything etc... By the way anyone knows when EU is back online?

Well then they could atleast announce it since on the league of legends homepage it says that the game world is avaiable.

Serious or not doesnt matter. They still should atleast announce what the problem is or something. ;P

Back