• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

i mean.. i logged in and entire riot staff eu has added me to friend list.. wth is that about lol

All thoose udyr, tryndamere, phreak, ymir, pendragon works in riot and they all added me for some reason.

no why are you liar my son?
ymir added u yesterday, pendragon added you not yesterday even not today, so it means they didnt added u when u loged in.
its means they added u after days

Did they message you before ? I think they added you to check what you do (Sounds stupod but who knows ^^).
If you were them, why would you add a man with 1.000 wins and some skins and all champions unlocked?
Maybe they checked your referal thing and added you to contact you about that thing but I repeat, who knows?
Think, why would you add a normal man to a game? If they like to add normal players to their list it's fine but they dont do it and they did with you, something wierd is happening there.

ok now this is getting a bit creepy.....
9E1dGDWvfS.png

Aew.. Bear is so oP, I want him on my friends list too :(

Back