• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Iv only been able to get penta kill using 3 champs, and i have a total of 8 pentas so far.

1. Miss Fortune.
2. Warwick (i have had several quadras but only 2 pentas! :( )
3. Akali ( i used to play her a lot, now i dont even play her anymore, might fix that next game :p. )

Miss fortune is so easy to get pentas, and iv had a penta using AP MF... Exhaust+ Let it Rain+ ult = 3-4k dmg after u got a shitload of AP. Iv had a quadra with her when a buddie of mine played Amumu but he picked up the last kill cuz i got killed when i used ult when he used his ult to get the quadra :p Damn akali came outa nowhere and she had like 700 AP :/

L2P noobs!

EMC2tIG7Vq.png
(Old image)

Okay so i just bought Nocturne, any suggestion on build? summoner spells? etc, ive read a guide but im too squishy so should i buy a frozen mallet?

Nub cause I play Supprts mainly? now I started to play others but kk

@Nevalopo, YEA true, you're just so cool I swear, gogo more pics when Riot Staff adds ya kk?

Had Penta with Akali & MF, so easy to get with xD

@Nevalopo, YEA true, you're just so cool I swear, gogo more pics when Riot Staff adds ya kk?

Just kidding dont geet angry =P

?? i just checked ur games and u have 0 of everything not even a kill.

same goes for p1e he cant start getting pentas and quads yet tho and same for lolaye ^^

?? i just checked ur games and u have 0 of everything not even a kill.

same goes for p1e he cant start getting pentas and quads yet tho and same for lolaye ^^

just one question, why do you hate the community of LoL on the forum if you created it? Just delete thread if you hate all of us, its ok i would make my own thread :D

L2P noobs!

EMC2tIG7Vq.png
(Old image)

Okay so i just bought Nocturne, any suggestion on build? summoner spells? etc, ive read a guide but im too squishy so should i buy a frozen mallet?

Nocturne is waste of money. hes only good. Master yi pwns.

There is a possibility that next champ will be Blind Monk

Im sure it is actually =) lets hope so he was the first champion made actually on LoL but he was removed or something? dunno hope they bring him back xD

Back