• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

FK YEAH!!!!! I BREACHED 1.9K LIMIT!!!!!!!!

QDNUi4wONt.png

kfKhg0jOUT.png

BOOYAKACHA

Do i have to wait like 2weeks to get my refferals? i invited 2 friends like 1week ago and they are lvl 10now, still havnt got it completed idk why:S Nevalopo can u help me please:p ur pro at this

Mordekaiser is OP. I recently started talking to a friend of mine wich is considerd to be the best mordekaiser in the world. Holy shit i tried his builds with almost his runes (cant imagine the power with ALL the runes..) and the masteries, Quadras popping everywhere and atleast triple every game. as long as there is no leaver or EXTREME FEEDER (0/20) i can solo handedly win the game with this mord build.

Mordekaiser is OP. I recently started talking to a friend of mine wich is considerd to be the best mordekaiser in the world. Holy shit i tried his builds with almost his runes (cant imagine the power with ALL the runes..) and the masteries, Quadras popping everywhere and atleast triple every game. as long as there is no leaver or EXTREME FEEDER (0/20) i can solo handedly win the game with this mord build.

unbalanced game.

Dont use thier "send to email" invite thing.. give them the ref link instead...

You shouldn't have pending invitations if they simply made an account thru ur ref link

i got 0 pending.

UERrKjqEnq.png

Dont use thier "send to email" invite thing.. give them the ref link instead...

You shouldn't have pending invitations if they simply made an account thru ur ref link

i got 0 pending.

UERrKjqEnq.png

Nice completed invitations :D d2jsp.org? paying fg for referrals? XD

Back